Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

The only console I owned was a Wii, which I bought on Thanksgiving 2010. Played it for a year then gifted it to my nephew in India. The latest generation of consoles just don't interest me, never been much of a gamer in fact, the only game I remember playing was Max Payne on the PC in college.

Max Payne 3 was a travesty story wise, but damn it gave me some Collateral on steroids (with a dose of John Woo) vibes.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

the last of us is a great game that's story, while good, doesn't necessarily lend itself to be a great movie. I'm betting if that does get made it's gonna mediocre unless they get some STRONG talent behind it.

I haven't played it, but isn't it known for being highly cinematic? If so, why bother making a movie?

• Like 2

So let's see...We have22 Jump StDragon 2TF4ApesThat's it for BIG movies?

I may be alone in this, but I can't believe how much I am looking forward to TMNT, I am basically there opening day hopefully in IMAX 3D.

• Like 1

Max Payne 3 was a travesty story wise, but damn it gave me some Collateral on steroids vibes.

A friend of mine bought it for 6€ from Amazon UK. I was in shock with the low price.

the last of us is a great game that's story, while good, doesn't necessarily lend itself to be a great movie. I'm betting if that does get made it's gonna be mediocre unless they get some STRONG talent behind it.

It doesn't lend itself to a great movie because 70% of it happened in the Road or Children of Men. It's great for the video game medium but fairly generic within Hollywood.

And I loved loved loved the game. Check my trophies if you'd like, MajorZero88, and notice that 100% right next to it (minus Left Behind DLC)

Edited by MrPink

Max Payne 3 was a travesty story wise, but damn it gave me some Collateral on steroids (with a dose of John Woo) vibes. 

Max Payne 3 was the last single player game. I haven't bothered to play MGS5 yet. I bought it and haven't unwrapped it.Dat COD though...

Duh

F1 needs to bring back refueling. With all cars starting on the same full tank, there is very very little difference in strategies. I remember when people used to start on basically fumes and put together 10-12 extremely fast laps to do a 3 stop strategy when everyone else was on a 2 stopper. The problem with the current rules is that if you don't start the season well, you are done because it takes 10 races just to catch up to the team which starts the season well.

• Like 1

It doesn't lend itself to a great movie because 70% of it happened in the Road or Children of Men. It's great for the video game medium but fairly generic within Hollywood.

And I loved loved loved the game. Check my trophies if you'd like, MajorZero88, and notice that 100% right next to it (minus Left Behind DLC)

Can I add you on PSN? I already have ED. He seems to play Ghosts a lot.

Do you have a PS4? 

Edited by CJohn

the last of us is a great game that's story, while good, doesn't necessarily lend itself to be a great movie. I'm betting if that does get made it's gonna be mediocre unless they get some STRONG talent behind it.

Who would be Joel?

Based on looks and personality?

Max Payne 3 was the last single player game. I haven't bothered to play MGS5 yet. I bought it and haven't unwrapped it.Dat COD though...

I quit COD years ago bro. Series sucks. Naughty Dog games shit all over COD

• Like 1

It doesn't lend itself to a great movie because 70% of it happened in the Road or Children of Men. It's great for the video game medium but fairly generic within Hollywood. And I loved loved loved the game. Check my trophies if you'd like, MajorZero88, and notice that 100% right next to it (minus Left Behind DLC)

That's a lot of hours played!

Duh

You got it.

Haven't watched Formula 1 in years. I just find it so fucking boring. I'll have to check out next year, when there's supposedly gonna be a Romanian-backed team, but I feel they desperately need to come up with something to make things exciting.

• Like 1