Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

Just saw it maybe a couple of weeks ago. It's definitely a decent effort. Deserved better (and I don't mean just from audiences).

I understand for the need for the build up.  But it was boring for the first hour.

She's just great, isn't she? Did you see Anna Karenina? 

I saw it. She's always great in period drama. Speaking of that movie, did you like the style of it? A lot of people didn't. I thought it was refreshing.

Just saw it maybe a couple of weeks ago. It's definitely a decent effort. Deserved better (and I don't mean just from audiences).

Yeah. It lacked a certain something in the script. Maybe some intrigue?

I saw it. She's always great in period drama. Speaking of that movie, did you like the style of it? A lot of people didn't. I thought it was refreshing.

I loved her in Pride and Prejudice.

• Like 1

Are you talking about Lone Survivor? Meh.

I was into it up to a point but after Marky Mark got out the woods or whatever I don't know what happened but I zoned out completely, my mind left my body or some shit. don't ask me what happens in the last third of that movie.

Yeah, well, what matters is that the movie made a ton of money and killed Ryan. 

It's perfectly directed. And Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ those visuals. 

• Like 1

No, I've been meaning to forever though. Is it good? I've heard mixed reviews. I liked Hanna alot, so.

Not really. It's gorgeous but ATJ is just brutal

• Like 1

Are you talking about Lone Survivor? Meh.

I was into it up to a point but after Marky Mark got out the woods or whatever I don't know what happened but I zoned out completely, my mind left my body or some shit. don't ask me what happens in the last third of that movie.

I don't know, I kinda dug it.