Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

No.It's not a bad movie at all, but Bay's tendencies hold him (and the movie) back.

Of course, but we are not talking if it is a great movie, all I am saying is that Bay's name being attached causes a lot of people to automatically put it on the "rotten" side of the line.

RT is not a measure of "Is this movie great?", it is a measure of "Did enough people think the movie fell more on the good side of things than the bad side i.e. is it good enough?" and I feel Pain and Gain was definitely "good enough".

• Like 2

Guys, can I just confess something?

I like being a like whore. Both in giving likes and taking them. Likes are like the likeliest like likable thing ever, and I love feeling like the Magic Mike of likes.

please like this post

:tmi: 

DW will be making a deal with Disney to have Elsa from Frozen appear in Dragon 3. :ph34r:

After Maleficent and what it has been able to do, Disney is probably planning a live action Frozen to be released in the next couple of years

I'm starting to feel a Karate Kid vibe for Like Whoring with Blankments as Daniel-san and Tele as Mr. Miyagi.Gif on. Gift off!

If Tele wants, I'd be up for a duet of For the First Time in Forever with him. I'd post the original, he'd post the reprise, and likes all around! :D

After Maleficent and what it has been able to do, Disney is probably planning a live action Frozen to be released in the next couple of years

There are doing a Frozen Ice Show, a Broadway show, and Elsa is going to appear on Once Upon A Time. They have their bases covered for the next few years. :lol:

:tmi: 

You see, mojo, when you've bungled all your bangles and your loved ones have been mangled, listen to the jingle-jangle of my liking notifications. 'Cause these likes are hypnotizing and the whole board's harmonizing; so please members stop your crying and just like along with me.

• Like 1

Of course, but we are not talking if it is a great movie, all I am saying is that Bay's name being attached causes a lot of people to automatically put it on the "rotten" side of the line. RT is not a measure of "Is this movie great?", it is a measure of "Did enough people think the movie fell more on the good side of things than the bad side i.e. is it good enough?" and I feel Pain and Gain was definitely "good enough".

I don't think critics automatically put Bay's movies on the negative side of things, I think it's because of how he makes his movies. His lack of overall focus on story, his surface-level characterization, his general ADD when it comes to framing and editing... All of these tend to limit his movies. If you took the exact same film and presented it as "directed by Alan Smithee", I think it'd fall within a few points of the actual RT score, all told.
  • Like 3

There are doing a Frozen Ice Show, a Broadway show, and Elsa is going to appear on Once Upon A Time. They have their bases covered for the next few years. :lol:

That's what you think...I am sure they are planning something nefarious...I can sense it...

• Like 1

God Frozen is becoming overexposed now. But yet no sequel. Cmon Disney.

Frozen being overexposed is good; between my Let It Go performance at school and the cover I posted earlier in this thread, my likes have never been higher

• Like 3