Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

Just watched Dragon 1 on DVD again to help myself feel better.  It has fewer moments of action in its first 70 minutes than most frenetic, ADHD animated movies aimed at kids.  The little training fights inside the dragon dome only last for 60 seconds or so and then the director cuts to go back to focusing on story.  It is impressive because the director trusts the story/material enough to not feel the need to bombard the kids in the audience with action (until the final 20 minutes or so).  Reminded me of how restrained the direction is in something like "Where The Wild Things Are". 

Edited by Ando81
  • Like 1

YIKES for HTTYD2.  That would truly be a terrible Saturday number.

Just got back from 22JS.  What a fun ride.  Yes some of it's silly, but Tatum and especially Hill are just so damn good together.  LOVED the fact that it makes so much fun of itself and oh man the end credits were just absolutely brilliant.  Could go for one more but would feel totally satisfied if they just left it at these two.

Edited by RyneOh1040
  • Like 1

Whoa man Whoa where is the negativity coming from you jealous

As I said. Better Dead Than Red. Hell Hath No Fury Like Rival Colleges.

You'll come across that chant soon enough in your collegiate experience (presuming you ever go to ice hockey functions).

Edited by Numbers the One True King

YIKES for HTTYD2.  That would truly be a terrible Saturday number.

Just got back from 22JS.  What a fun ride.  Yes some of it's silly, but Tatum and especially Hill are just so damn good together.  LOVED the fact that it makes so much fun of itself and oh man the end credits were just absolutely brilliant.  Could go for one more but would feel totally satisfied if they just left it at these two.

The only answer for the next one would be

JUMP STREET: THE FINAL CHAPTER

Where they'd make fun of franchise finales and bringing back characters from the first, second

and the end credits

to take down the worst drug yet. IDK what it'd actually be about; that's Lord Miller's job

• Like 3

Luckyyy, have fun in New York. I'd prefer that region to the Midwest

It's Ithaca...practically an one horse town...so pretty much same as Midwest...

Excellent school though..

Edited by AC Slater