Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

You probably already know this - maybe not, but the Ben Affleck/David Fincher movie coming out around October 1st or so filmed a couple of scenes at a state park about 15 minutes away from SIU.  If you see the movie and notice the visitors center with old stones, that is the place.

http://thesouthern.com/news/gone-girl-filming-at-giant-city-state-park/article_a0982f54-1f53-11e3-be49-0019bb2963f4.html

Whoa. That's actually pretty cool

Spoiling a Major Plot point in a Trailer may of hurt Dragon. This is why people should skip Trailers and show up to movies 15 minutes late ;)

Heh, people were getting so pissed at 22JS when I saved good seats for two people who ended up arriving during the last trailer before the movie

Oh my gosh.

I am so pissed right now.

He's getting ignored and no likes for anyone today.

So fucking pissed.

I am genuinely, awfully sorry. I didn't realise I was spoling something. Please accept my apologies. Otherwise, I deserve my ignore.

Oh my gosh.

I am so pissed right now.

He's getting ignored and no likes for anyone today.

So fucking pissed.

But...I'm posting part 3 of Box Office Knight Rises today...

• Like 4

Kind of surprised Sony hasn't announced a 23 Jump street yet! :o

f the Sony distribution chief has his way, “23 Jump Street” will eventually be kicking down the doors at the box office.

“When you’ve got two guys with great chemistry you want to see it again and again,” said Bruer.

Give me Jump Street: The Final Chapter with Lord/Miller or give me nothing at all

• Like 1

It's a figure of speech assholes. Toy story 3 and up are better. But to say monsters university and brave are better is a very minuscule opinion. Just cause my movie tastes are better than yours is no reason to be upset. I just can't listen to anyone who says toy story 3 is cow dung. Stupidest shit I've heard all year.

Posted Image

• Like 1