Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

So basically 99% of the forum members? :whip:

Also, you complain your jokes are being missed yet you can't even notice half of the hardcore "Empress Angelina Queen of the World" fanboying is just over-the-top fun lol

I'd say at least 80% of our forum members are well-rounded, willing to discuss any movie, fans of cinema in general. Even Nolanites like MrPink and #ED and Marvelites like Sam and ECSTASY are willing to admit they like the other fanbases' films and will admit a movie of their own fanbase sucks.

Maybe I'd catch your jokes if you actually bothered posting about movies that didn't star Jolie.

I'm not trying to antagonize you, really. I'm really just trying to explain why I always seem to get in arguments with you.

• Like 2

Yeah... that has nothing to do with Dragon 2, and instead has to do with actual cars being tipped over and burned in LA.

I find it odd people go nuts like that when a sports team wins a championship.  :mellow:

Honestly...this is not how the box office usually works.

Take a look at numbers 1, 2, and 3 at the domestic box office now. Lego, Captain, X-Men.  They have 90% scores on RT.  Dragon 2 will also be up next to them in August.  That has a 93%.  Last year Hunger Games and Frozen were both around 90%.  Michael Bay blockbusters that are huge at the box office with 30-50% on RT are rare and not the norm.

Yeah... that has nothing to do with Dragon 2, and instead has to do with actual cars being tipped over and burned in LA.

I just changed from the news. There was a heavy police presence down there. I heard a couple of chicks say they were going where the riots were. Of course nothing had actually happened yet. I couldn't believe my ears. They actually said that to the news guy.

• Like 1

Two-time Oscar winner Dame Angelina Jolie's Maleficent has survived the one-two punch of TFIOS and HTTYD2. From here on out it doesn't face much competition and it will clear 200m with ease. 

Her naysayers have been silenced. 

Posted Image

Maleficent is doing very well so far.

I'd say at least 80% of our forum members are well-rounded, willing to discuss any movie, fans of cinema in general. Even Nolanites like MrPink and #ED and Marvelites like Sam and ECSTASY are willing to admit they like the other fanbases' films and will admit a movie of their own fanbase sucks.

Maybe I'd catch your jokes if you actually bothered posting about movies that didn't star Jolie.

I'm not trying to antagonize you, really. I'm really just trying to explain why I always seem to get in arguments with you.

Hey! I'm not a Marvelite dude.