Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

Interstellar is about the shortage of popcorn in movie theaters due to candy companies burning the Great Plains cornfields to the ground, so AMC hires Christopher Nolan to commission a team to find a planet with a quality corn substitute.

Edited by Numbers the One True King
  • Like 3

Interstellar is about the shortage of popcorn in movie theaters due to candy companies burning the Great Plains cornfields to the ground, so AMC hires Christopher Nolan to commission a team to find a planet with a quality corn substitute.

AMC is owned by the Chinese. So, you know, the whole corn thing? That's about right.

and yes congratulations to the Los Angeles Kings for winning their second Stanley Cup in two years. I was pulling for the New York Rangers because I like Martin St Louis but good for the Kings. They may have won the series 4-1 but 3 games went to overtime so it was a very close series despite the 4th 1 win for the Kings.

Fuck that Dragon number, I'm gonna start watching Archer today :) Going into da dangaaa zone :P

Fuck that The Fault In Our Stars number, I wanted a massive New Moon level second weekend drop. :P

Edited by Mojoguy