grim22

Weekend Actuals 6/13-6/15 or whatever, who cares anymore. This summer sucks

According to Deadline's final numbers Maleficent was #1 at the international box office this weekend with $39.2M, pushing Godzilla ($38.4M) down to #2. :rofl:

Box office doesn't help a shitty movie beyond encouraging companies to keep making other shitty movies.

Yes and it still sucks. It still is a lame rehash of Superman 78 (which is a good movie) it still has a lame ending introducing "Superboy" leading to hardly anyone wanting a sequel, it still lost money, and it is still forgotten about completely

Again see DVD sales and the fanclubs for We want Routh.. Thats not entirely true John. But I have to admit trying to copy Superman 2 loosely was a fucking mistake... I dont even understand how producers didnt see bringing back the Real Estate Scam and nothing for Superman to punch and KNite was so over done... Folks wanted to be floored by Superman facing a real challenge along with Luthor.

I have to admit I thought for sure it would Lex and Doomsday or Mongul or brainiac.. Not lex again. Even though the famous BOM and KAl and superman fans vs Pirate mongers went to something like thousands of pages,, I knew we were in trouble as Singer clearly  made more of a weaker sequel to  Superman II than a reboot film bringing Superman to a new generation of people.

Still Superman Returns  has so many great moments, but not enough to keep people coming back vs the maniac fun of Pirates II.  Just didnt have enough action  and originality to survive that war...Bah Humbug to Captain Jack lol

Pirates destroyed my Superman, and that shouldnt have happened with Singers talents and WB's money and marketing.

Edited by Superman001

Omg. Mulder. Stop, bb.

No being extra.

I enjoyed Maleficent. I really don't get the hate. Kinda same for Godzilla.

Speaking of which, just got back from Godzilla. Third time because my bestie was wanting to see the movie.

Edited by Claire Jean Holt
  • Like 1

Omg. Mulder. Stop, bb.

No being extra.

I enjoyed Maleficent. I really don't get the hate. Kinda same for Godzilla.

Speaking of which, just got back from Godzilla. Third time because my bestie was wanting to see the movie.

Maleficent is the worst film I've seen in theaters hands down.

• Like 4

Box office doesn't help a shitty movie beyond encouraging companies to keep making other shitty movies.

Is there any adaptation from a classic Disney fairy tale left that there isn't on the schedule right now? Because that is totally getting made now.

• Like 1

ok lets kill Mal and Zilla . Because HTTYD is allready dead.

You're literally the epitome of what's wrong with the average BO forum user.

Edited by Mulder
  • Like 2

Is there any adaptation from a classic Disney fairy tale left that there isn't on the schedule right now? Because that is totally getting made now.

Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast are on Disney's table. 

Nah, it's still a lame rehash of the superior Superman 78, regardless of what anyone felt about MOS, SR is just as unloved and uncared for and forgotten about now as it was when it came out

The thing most people don't get about SR is that it's a Superhero drama. Is it boring? Yes, if you're expecting lots of action. Now that Marvel has established the mixing of genres into SH films, it's high time people saw SR for what it is. Instead of calling it a mediocre boring SH action film, it should be called an above average SH drama(Not that an average has actually been established at this point, but you get my drift). I give both SR and MOS B+ grades for utterly different reasons.

• Like 1

Jolie and Fanning are literally the only good things in Maleficent.

I wouldn't include Fanning as the good thing. The good things in Maleficent are Jolie's cheekbones, King Stefan's armor design, Lana Del Rey's Once Upon A Dream and Angelina Jolie.

She is not sick lol. she took  her breasts as a preventive measure. I also took my thyroid because my 2 brothers and my sister had thyroid cancer.

Paul my pop  transports dialyisis and cancer patients to hospital with his ambulettes.. And has transported actors. Actors dont admit they have cancer and other bad sicknesses openly because of insurance  problems (Which you need to get a film greenlit in most cases) If you read up on brest cancer,  most dont remove their brests as a preventative measure unless theirs cancer  already present. And she has lost nearly 60lbs. She is not healthy...I suggest you look at TMZ and fan videos of her walking. This is not our Angelina at her fitness and almost everyone who sees her on the streets of UK or Cali is worried  guy.

Im praying she is around for so many years, but it was the same with Patrick Swayze and the actor from Jaws . Both said they werent sick until weight lost and other things showed this was not the case.

Gotta look up why actors, actrsses and muscians etc never admit when they are sick. Its alot for not only shame or wanting to be private but for business purposes.

There was already a doc stating that Jolies state could mean she could be gone within 1-3yrs. Thats how bad she looks in person :( :(. SO pray for healing for Angie.. Not just believe propaganda.