grim22

Weekend Actuals 6/13-6/15 or whatever, who cares anymore. This summer sucks

Top thr engagement  wkend 13-15/61-AMC Burbank 30, Burbank CA               (22J)2-AMC Century City 15, Century City CA           (22J)3-Pac Grove Stadium 14, Los Angeles CA (22J)4-AMC Garden State 16, Parmus NJ       (22J)5-AMC Orange 30, Orange CA         (22J)6-Regal E-walk 13, New York City NY     (22J)7-Regal Union Square 14, New York City NY (22J)8-AMC Gulf Pointe 30, Houston TX (22J)9-Regal Long Beach 26, Long Beach CA   (22J)10-Pac Arclight Sherman Oaks, Sherman Oaks CA (22J)11-Regal Irvine Spectrum 21, Irvine CA (22J)12-ST Palladium 18, San Antonio TX   (22J)13-Regal Fresno 21, Fresno TX (22J)14-AMC Burbank 30, Burbank CA (HTTYD2)15-CM Alburquerque Rio 24, Alburquerque NM   (22J)16-Hark Temple Marketplace 16, Tempe AZ   (22J)17-AMC Del Amo 18, Torrance CA (22J)18-AMC Alderwood 16, Lynnwood WA (HTTYD2)19-CM San Jose Oakridge 20, San Jose CA (22J)20-LMT Megaplex Theatres, South Jordon UT (HTTYD2)

This really drives home the point that HTTYD2 had a much higher theater count than 22JS this weekend, and 22JS's per theater average is significantly higher than HTTYD2.

HTTYD2 was in 947 more theaters than 22JS to be precise, according to BOM.

22JS had a theater average of $17K, while HTTYD2 was only at $11K per theater. (And on top of that, 22JS didn't even have 3D-boosted ticket prices.)

Why so you can have 20 pages of metdown and how bad summer is LOL

What i though few hours ago

22J 6.9,HTTYD2 5.1,Malef 2.2

DOFP should just go over 1m

Thanks.

So 48% drop for 22JS and 63% drop for HTTYD2. Average numbers.

• Like 1

Thanks!I don't know what to think of this. Glenn Close's performance in the first live-action 101 Dalmatians film was so amazing and delicious, and yet, the film was so...underwhelming. At this point she might be too old for the role, but even if she weren't, reprising it would be redundant and uneventdul, especially after 102 Dalmatians' utter awfulness. OT...laughed at the article's claiming that 101 Dalmatians made Close a household name. I guess they have never heard of a little film called Fatal Attraction, which adjusts to almost 315 million dollars at the domestic box office.
  • Like 1

Thanks!I don't know what to think of this. Glenn Close's performance in the first live-action 101 Dalmatians film was so amazing and delicious, and yet, the film was so...underwhelming. At this point she might be too old for the role, but even if she weren't, reprising it would be redundant and uneventdul, especially after 102 Dalmatians' utter awfulness.OT...laughed at the article's claiming that 101 Dalmatians made Close a household name. I guess they have never heard of a little film called Fatal Attraction, which adjusts to almost 315 million dollars at the domestic box office.

I will be okay with it as long as they don't reveal that her heart was broken by the dude who owns the dalmatians or something. I can already imagine it, her groom to be leaving her at the altar for her younger friend! *shudder*

• Like 2

Why so you can have 20 pages of metdown and how bad summer is LOL

What i though few hours ago

22J 6.9,HTTYD2 5.1,Malef 2.2

DOFP should just go over 1m

So Dragon's first Monday (5.1m) is lower than Madagascar 3's first Monday (6.3m). :ph34r:

• Like 1

I will be okay with it as long as they don't reveal that her heart was broken by the dude who owns the dalmatians or something. I can already imagine it, her groom to be leaving her at the altar for her younger friend! *shudder*

Or maybe all she wanted was a dalmatian puppy when she was a little girl, and her parents naver gave her one. Then they abandoned her, and she suddenly developed a twisted obsession with dalmatians, or some shit like that.
  • Like 1