grim22

Weekend Actuals 6/13-6/15 or whatever, who cares anymore. This summer sucks

I CALL PLAGIARISM! DAFUQ! The only reason the title says "who cares, this summer sucks" is because I brought up the fact that well...this summer sucks, in terms of the boards not being flooded with members. That wasn't there before.

Grim22, we can drag this out, or settle it out of court. I'm seeking $1000 or 1000 likes in damages. If you don't agree, you'll be hearing from my attorney. I don't play.

Posted Image

• Like 5

Yeah, but where's the fun in that(or that movie)?

Here

Posted Image

I couldn't stop laughing at Laurence Fishburne's huge man boobs while he was running. Those things were unstoppable. 

• Like 6

I CALL PLAGIARISM! DAFUQ! The only reason the title says "who cares, this summer sucks" is because I brought up the fact that well...this summer sucks, in terms of the boards not being flooded with members. That wasn't there before.

Grim22, we can drag this out, or settle it out of court. I'm seeking $1000 or 1000 likes in damages. If you don't agree, you'll be hearing from my attorney. I don't play.

Posted Image

Kick his ass, Seabass!

• Like 1

This threads needs some real Superman gifs from a real Superman movie.

Posted Image

That gif gives me a bigger headache than the QOTD gif with infinite zooms on Dane Dehaan.

• Like 1

Imagining Kal at a bar is both disturbing and hilarious.

"Hey, girl."

"Hey."

"What's your first name? Tell me or else maggots will spew from your mouth." 

:lol:

• Like 2

The power of the Dame.

Yes indeed Angelina along with Lawrence and Sigourney Weaver have that something special that make audiences truly believe they can kick your ass and they are facinating in most of the films they put forth in showbiz.

That also used to be true of Jodi Foster. :) 

Also watch for Zoe Saldana... The Force of the Dame is strong with that one. :jedi:

Meany thats not nice Lol.. Hah hah. Going to make sure I get you  an evil queen party dress for this Halloween missy lol :ph34r:

LOL I'm not trying to be mean Kal. You know that.

• Like 1

LOL I'm not trying to be mean Kal. You know that.

No no. .Your entitled to your privacy my queen. Just would have loved to know your first name though-Grrr.  Code names are so impersonal.  :)

Did  Ihelp turn this thread into epic mayhem along with  the Accursed webhead there :D?.

Going to see Dragon 2 Ecstasy or not your type of movie? B)

To THE SPIDER........

HOWS THIS FOR EPICNESS!! 

• Like 1