grim22

Weekend Actuals 6/13-6/15 or whatever, who cares anymore. This summer sucks

I think the Dinobots are going to be a much bigger draw than most here think. I keep hearing excited chatter when the t Rex one appears in trailers at the theater.

My dear Captain Jack.... " ME GRIMLOCK SAY YOU  SMART HUMAN SCUM!"  " ME EAT BAY  AND ALL HUMANS THAT THINK ME WONT HAVE A HUMOUNGOUS 100+M OW!"

" ME ALSO EAT BAY!" " ME  NO REMEMBER ME HAVE HORNS IN THE 80s!"

"RAWWWWRRRRR!""

• Like 1

My dear Captain Jack.... " ME GRIMLOCK SAY YOU SMART HUMAN SCUM!" " ME EAT BAY AND ALL HUMANS THAT THINK ME WONT HAVE A HUMOUNGOUS 100+M OW!"" ME ALSO EAT BAY!" " ME NO REMEMBER ME HAVE HORNS IN THE 80s!""RAWWWWRRRRR!""

I hope nothing happens to him in the movie. :(
  • Like 1

My dear Captain Jack.... " ME GRIMLOCK SAY YOU  SMART HUMAN SCUM!"  " ME EAT BAY  AND ALL HUMANS THAT THINK ME WONT HAVE A HUMOUNGOUS 100+M OW!"

" ME ALSO EAT BAY!" " ME  NO REMEMBER ME HAVE HORNS IN THE 80s!"

"RAWWWWRRRRR!""

Kal, are you high or drunk or something?  :ph34r:

• Like 2

Fox always has the same strategy. It never changes no matter how much fans scream. They stick to their marketing plan for every movie.

Ecstasy whats your real name girl--Crazy Kal is Sheldon by the way.. Whats everyone first name Fancy?,Captain Jack,  Mulder?

Accursed, Noctis? Etc :) Speak thou name or maggots shall fill thy mouths :P lol

I hope your excited for Transformers IV Ecstasy, you know Bay is using even more advanced cameras with that stereo 3d + Sound miracle started by Cameron..

Some of the visuals and action are going to be insane in this one. If you all thought the hangliding and building falling with our heros in Part 3 using  Avatar 3d  was awesome.. Wait to see what Bay's got for part IV.. And I heard he met with James Yet again for consultation. :) MWAHAHAHH

I hope nothing happens to him in the movie. :(

Thats what Im worried about, I know Bay isnt stupide enough to hurt the 2nd triology by killing Prime , but  his dumb ass may think he needs  kill Grimlock or one of the dinobots... I hope he does his generation 1 or 2 research man. Folks will boycott if you kill Grimlock , Swoop and the others...Fak.. I am worried. Look what he did to our tturtles and they didnt get the original voices. That is POS Bay as producer. I was saying why not  use the voices from the 90s toons or voice actors that can mimmick them if any have unfortunately passed on :(.

Didnt like Michealangelo's voice period...Turtle power failing me Cap :(

• Like 1