grim22

Weekend Actuals 6/13-6/15 or whatever, who cares anymore. This summer sucks

But it's summer all year round in Portugal, right? 

No. Just in the usual June-September time. November-February is usually cold. March-May and October weather is random. In one day it is hot and another day it is cold. 

Edited by CJohn

The worst?

Posted Image

You know this one is kinda of partial to  me over that POS with Richard Pryor though..lol

" Destroyyyyy!!!" " Destroy Superman Now!!!"

Though Part III did have that classic Evil supes vs Clark Kent  face off lol

Wow reeves looked far better than he did in Superman III... Was he taking some rejuvenation pills for Superman IV LOL.??

Edited by Superman001
  • Like 2

No. Just in the usual June-September time. November-February is usually cold. March-May and October weather is random. In one day it is hot and another day it is cold. 

Gee, you learn something new every day. 

Apes won't explode at the box office either

Dont bet the farm on that one John.. .The first one sold good on HV BO, is very very well received. And at my showing of Xmen 2014, the crowd yelled and clapped. Sounds like there is alot of room for explosion. And captain Jack and Bishop and others did say one of the smaller films could explode. So far Dragon2 hasnt , So lets what the apes Pull off. Im also going to watch TMNT 2014 as well.

This could suprise.

• Like 1

Ecstasy whats your real name girl--Crazy Kal is Sheldon by the way.. Whats everyone first name Fancy?,Captain Jack,  Mulder?

Accursed, Noctis? Etc :)Speak thou name or maggots shall fill thy mouths :P lol

I hope your excited for Transformers IV Ecstasy, you know Bay is using even more advanced cameras with that stereo 3d + Sound miracle started by Cameron..

Some of the visuals and action are going to be insane in this one. If you all thought the hangliding and building falling with our heros in Part 3 using  Avatar 3d  was awesome.. Wait to see what Bay's got for part IV.. And I heard he met with James Yet again for consultation. :) MWAHAHAHH

Posted Image

• Like 11

Dont bet the farm on that one John.. .The first one sold good on HV BO, is very very well received. And at my showing of Xmen 2014, the crowd yelled and clapped. Sounds like there is alot of room for explosion. And captain Jack and Bishop and others did say one of the smaller films could explode. So far Dragon2 hasnt , So lets what the apes Pull off. Im also going to watch TMNT 2014 as well.

This could suprise.

It could surprise...and be halfway decent. But I wouldn't bet the farm on that. ;)

• Like 1