grim22

Weekend Actuals 6/13-6/15 or whatever, who cares anymore. This summer sucks

Why does that movie exist? Nobody liked The Purge, except maybe baumer but I'm not sure.

I enjoyed it also. I have a feeling with the huge lack of horror movies this summer it is primed (even with bad WOM from the first) to make 75m+. Even 100m is in the cards and the reason is the number one complaint of the first has now been fixed. It's now a citywide night of chaos and anarchy not just a home invasion.
  • Like 1

This is the second time Bay has brought me a TF film for my birthday. The first didn't go so well(TF2), but I'm willing to give him another shot.

Dinobots alone will make the price of admission worth it.
  • Like 1

I enjoyed it also. I have a feeling with the huge lack of horror movies this summer it is primed (even with bad WOM from the first) to make 75m+. Even 100m is in the cards and the reason is the number one complaint of the first has now been fixed. It's now a citywide night of chaos and anarchy not just a home invasion.

100M? 75M? Nope. No. It will be lucky to do 40-50M. I honestly won't be surprised if it fails to reach in total what the first did in the first 3 days.

Deliver Us From Evil is the one. If something horror related breaks out, it is that one.

Edited by CJohn

Oh ho ho ho, 75M? 100M? Chill out, daddy-o. 

• Like 1

Going to be funny Fancy if just 2 territorries  allow the God one  to crush the Spider once and for all :D.. Oh and we are a success.. Spidey well with those costs is quite another story :P

I'm happy for Godzilla specifically cause I want a sequel.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 4

Deliver Us From Evil though could dilute that.Even though the director if that directed the terrible Day the Earth Stood Still and Sinister, it's being well marketed.

Also lets face it Erica Bana is one of those actors that can save almost any film...I love that guy...Mulder, Fancy you with me. In fact I liked Erica Bana as the Hulk as well. Was just a little too dark and not enough Hulk action for the general audiences.

Hulk 3 should explode thanks to Avengers and the well received TIH with Norton

New Apes 2 trailer in 2 days. I guess it is the one with the epic money shots, since FOX is using the exact same marketing strategy they used for X-Men.

I'm happy for Godzilla specifically cause I want a sequel.

We will get the sequel, we will push the envelope. I want them to come after Godzilla and try to hurt him and his friends Rodan and whole shit storm happen and humbles the military at the same time a super creature emerges that takes Godzilla, Rodan and company to finally put an end to..

:)..  Idont think we saw enough military confrontation with big G.. :)

• Like 3

We will get the sequel, we will push the envelope. I want them to come after Godzilla and try to hurt him and his friends Rodan and whole shit storm happen and humbles the military at the same time a super creature emerges that takes Godzilla, Rodan and company to finally put an end to..

:)..  Idont think we saw enough military confrontation with big G.. :)

The next one should definitely have even more Godzilla action.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 3

New Apes 2 trailer in 2 days. I guess it is the one with the epic money shots, since FOX is using the exact same marketing strategy they used for X-Men.

Fox always has the same strategy. It never changes no matter how much fans scream. They stick to their marketing plan for every movie.