stripe

Monday Numbers: 22J 6.9,HTTYD2 5.1,Malef 2.2

Never said it was surprising. Just pointing out that it is already falling behind Mad 3 in the dailies. :P

Do you troll all movies or just this one because it was supposed to be the summer winner and has better reviews and reception than Frozen?
  • Like 6

After a couple of days recovering from this dreadful weekend, now I'm fine if Dragon2 finally grosses 210-220M, but it will be really difficult.

More or less whta is expected for Maleficent. Jesus.

• Like 2

After a couple of days recovering from this dreadful weekend, now I'm fine if Dragon2 finally grosses 210-220M, but it will be really difficult.

I just don't see the spectacular legs some Dragon 2 fans are hoping for. If you look at the first three days, there was no indication of amazing legs coming up in the future.

• Like 1

With 5.1M Monday, I dont see how HTTYD2 can reach +30M in its second weekend...

With a standard run, this should gross 4.4-4.6M this Thursday. It would need to gross 9M this Friday... (100% jump?)

To help out this upcoming weekend's grosses, I will be watching Jaws on the big screen.  I figured I can add to its final number to make up for the mediocre summer so far  :P

Edited by 75live
  • Like 5