BK007

Wed #s (RTH) 22JS 5.7 HTTYD2 4.8 Mal 2.4

I need to know!Posted Image

Only time I do this is after I post something I know will get a lot of likes. Then I leave and come back and click. Theres just a warm and fuzzy feeling when you see a mass number on the bell.

When you log on and theres 0 likes, it feels like you had just been cheated on, your car broke down, your ID was stolen, you house was robbed, and a heavy storm came through so you lost your Directv signal, all at the same time. No likes sucks...

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 6

Only time I do this is after I post something I know will get a lot of likes. Then I leave and come back and click. Theres just a warm and fuzzy feeling when you see a mass number on the bell.When you log on and theres 0 likes, it feels like you had just been cheated on, your car broke down, your ID was stolen, you house was robbed, and a heavy storm came through so you lost your Directv signal, all at the same time. No likes sucks...

It's gotten way easier. I just hope I don't click it by accident. That would suck.
  • Like 3

Only time I do this is after I post something I know will get a lot of likes. Then I leave and come back and click. Theres just a warm and fuzzy feeling when you see a mass number on the bell.When you log on and theres 0 likes, it feels like you had just been cheated on, your car broke down, your ID was stolen, you house was robbed, and a heavy storm came through so you lost your Directv signal, all at the same time. No likes sucks...

Damn. I need to stop clicking the yellow bell. Course that's a hard habit to break.

• Like 3

That's why I just post a bunch right before leaving. Blankments is bound to like at least one by the following day.

• Like 3

Damn. I need to stop clicking the yellow bell. Course that's a hard habit to break.

I was gone for like 2-3 months and came back to 1 like. 1 LIKE. I felt like I had just been cheated on, my car broke down, my ID was stolen, my house was robbed, and a heavy storm came through and I lost my Directv signal, all at the same time. Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 5

I was gone for like 2-3 months and came back to 1 like. 1 LIKE. I felt like I had just been cheated on, my car broke down, my ID was stolen, my house was robbed, and a heavy storm came through and I lost my Directv signal, all at the same time.

That sounded like it was awful.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2