BK007

Wed #s (RTH) 22JS 5.7 HTTYD2 4.8 Mal 2.4

Don't count out Apes. I think that's due for a break out

Maybe. But the closer we get to it, the more intense the "this is gonna be bad" feeling I get. Now, I don't necessarily believe it will suck or, if it does, that the box office will suffer, but I just get a bad feeling overall. 

We'll see...

• Like 2

Maybe. But the closer we get to it, the more intense the "this is gonna be bad" feeling I get. Now, I don't necessarily believe it will suck or, if it does, that the box office will suffer, but I just get a bad feeling overall. 

We'll see...

I dunno, I saw the trailer for it before EoT and it looked really good.

• Like 2

I dunno, I saw the trailer for it before EoT and it looked really good.

I saw it before multiple movies, and I just never got a "must see" feeling - quite the opposite.

I dunno, maybe it's just me.

• Like 1

I saw it before multiple movies, and I just never got a "must see" feeling - quite the opposite.

I dunno, maybe it's just me.

Did you watch the first one? I thought that one was great, so I've been looking forward to the sequel for however many years it's been.

• Like 2

Is Godzilla going to make it to 200m?  

They are gonna pull a Paramount and do a double feature with it and Edge of Tomorrow and put it in over 2,000 theaters over the Laboy Day weekend.

• Like 1