#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

True Detective has what will most certainly always be McConaughey's best performance. Don't understand why Jack wouldn't at least wanna check that out considering the boner he got from his performances last year.

• Like 3

I'm watching Archer right now and I can't be happier -_- It's just nice to be able to watch 20 minutes of something and then go do something else. When you watch a movie, however, you're stuck for two hours...

Just one of the advantages of TV :)

[*]The LEGO Movie

[*]X-Men: Days of Future Past

[*]How to Train Your Dragon 2

[*]22 Jump Street

[*]Captain America: The Winter Soldier

HTTYD 2 and 22 Jump Street haven't been released in my country yet, so I haven't seen them yet. I do think that at least one of them is going to get in my list though.  

I've had Ground Zeroes since release. I will open it tonight! 

You will end the main mission in 30 minutes. And the whole game in, like, 1 hour or something.

A friend of mine was able to end the main mission in 5 minutes.

Call of duty blows

cc33578b01595e1baf22ab594809f765

" data-width="466">

And I know what you would recommend: Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Mad Men. Blah blah blah, I know they're great. Whatever.

Actually I would recommend It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It's the kind of mean-spirited humor that's right up your alley. Plus they're half-hour episodes so easier to fit in.

• Like 3

<script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>

Dat share button.

• Like 1