#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

The name's have been changed to protect the public,

Random evil Salesman is at his house. He’s holding a piece of ham on a string.Salesman: That’s right; this beautiful piece of ham on a string can be yours for only 10 bucks.The man at the door looks down at the piece of string, and then frowns at the salesman.Man at the door: Is this some kind of sick joke?Salesman: Of course not, what would you ever give that idea (the door slams). I see he didn’t take the idea very seriously, at all!Salesman is walking down the street; he has his usual pouty face look.Salesman: Ah another day! Another failed scheme! You think people would fall for my string ham scam. I mean come on its ham on a string, how could that not be appealing at all.

• Like 1

The name's have been changed to protect the public,

Random evil Salesman is at his house. He’s holding a piece of ham on a string.Salesman: That’s right; this beautiful piece of ham on a string can be yours for only 10 bucks.The man at the door looks down at the piece of string, and then frowns at the salesman.Man at the door: Is this some kind of sick joke?Salesman: Of course not, what would you ever give that idea (the door slams). I see he didn’t take the idea very seriously, at all!Salesman is walking down the street; he has his usual pouty face look.Salesman: Ah another day! Another failed scheme! You think people would fall for my string ham scam. I mean come on its ham on a string, how could that not be appealing at all.

I'd like but I have none D:

But nice!

• Like 1

Dan gets his glasses back. He looks at them for a second.

Dan: What the hell? You didn’t even try. You just used duct tape to fix them.
Fixer: Listen sir, I’m sure you have all the right to complain, but at least you can still wear them.
Dan: I can’t even bend them without breaking them.
Fixer: But I fixed them.
Dan: Either fix them or get me a new pair. Ugh! Such crappy ass glasses!

(Logo appears) - Davis Productions proudly presents – The Bucky Dean Show (music plays in the background).

Today’s episode Bucky in trouble.

Bucky is at home relaxing on his chair, he has a fire on.
Bucky Dean: Ah nothing’s more relaxing than sitting next to a fire when it’s cold.
Buck picks up the remote next to him, and turns on the TV.
Reporter (voice): Officials have no remains of Larry the Burglar, after he was caught in the explosion at a local warehouse, although authorities believe he’s still alive and out there. Now here’s the weather report with our local weatherman Steven Tinsel.
Steven Tinsel (voice): It’s gonna one hell of a windy day, specifically if you live on route 1079, because a huge Tornado is expected to hit the area, otherwise you should be fine.
Bucky Dean: Route 1079, wait that’s where I live!
Steven Tinsel (voice): Well too bad, because their nothing I can do about it. That’s it for the weather tune in next time.
Mitch Donner (Voice): When we get back, will discover what keeps Martha Diamond from being broke.
Bucky Dean shuts the TV off, and panics (close up on his stressed out face).
He puts a pillow up against his face.
Bucky Dean: I don’t wanna see what happens.
Bucky Dean has a thought and then aha look on his face. He reaches for his pocket and pulls out a screwdriver.
Bucky Dean: It’s time like this that I’m proud to have my screwdriver on me.
Suddenly the door opens and the screwdriver gets blown out of his hand and the door.
BD: Oh look their goes my only hope for survival. I’m overflowing with joy.
Bucky Dean runs to the door.
Bucky Dean: There’s no way I’m going to let a little wind ruin my day. No sir-re.
Bucky Dean shuts the door. He then runs back to his chair.
Bucky: Good! Now I can concentrate on continuing my never-ending quest of doing nothing. Can’t believe this is really happening to me.
Suddenly the door opens. Bucky jumps.
Bucky Dean: I still can’t believe this is happening to me.
Bucky Dean closes the door. He walks back, just as he does the door opens.
Bucky Dean goes back to the door, and keeps shutting it only for it shut back at him.
Bucky Dean: Shut, shut, shut, SHUT! Do you ever do that, you stupid door.
He slams the door back and fourth, eventually the door breaks off and flies out of the house. Bucky Dean looks out.
Bucky Dean: Woah what just happened? Where’d my door go? What does it think it’s doing?
The door flings back into Bucky Dean and hits him in the face.
Bucky Dean: OW! I see what you did there. Waiting to hit me in the face, you devil door.
Bucky Dean walks back the television and into his room. He looks at his stuff, and grabs a DVD, grabs some chips.
Bucky Dean: Before I make my final stand tonight, I need to have the right items with me.
He runs to the living room, and next to the DVD. He turns on the TV, and puts the DVD in. He presses the remote, and pushes start. He waits a brief bit, but he’s not getting a response.
Bucky Dean: Come on come on! I don’t have all day. I’m waiting for you to start.
The TV goes fuzzy. Bucky Dean goes nuts and hits the TV.
Bucky Dean: Start already you piece of junk. Why won’t you start all ready. Urgh!
Suddenly the house blows up.
Bucky Dean: Oh no!
A man looks up.
Bucky Dean: Well, looks like my final hour is upon me. Wish me luck! Seriously why did I have to die?
The wind blows at Bucky, he grabs one of the hedges left from the remains of his house. Suddenly he gets hit in the face with a cow, which quickly leaves him.
Bucky Dean: A cow? Where the hell do we have cows around here? There’s not a farm in sight.
Suddenly the storm stops. The house falls back down, causing Bucky to hit the ground as he goes inside his house.
Bucky Dean: Ow, wow, wow, wow! I know I’ve never felt like that before.
He gets up, and looks at his window. He sees that his house is backwards.
Bucky Dean: You know something, I gotta work on my landing (end). 3:33

• Like 3

We need two more to complete the set and have all five smiley slots filled.

I suggest Megan Fox a la Chewy's avatar and Hercules screaming.

I still say we have a "No Shit" smiley, just for Kal purposes:

Posted Image

:P

• Like 2

the 8.8 studio estimate for jump st did look hella suspicious...

Wow, a lot of fudg---I mean over-estimations this week.

Would I be completely off base to speculate that "guy" movies (like 22 JS and Edge Of Tomorrow) may have been particularly affected by the World Cup?