#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

That does get me thinking, if you were an actor would you take sustained success or have one giant hit then fade into obscurity.  I mean take someone like David Schwimmer from Friends.  He's been pretty much unseen since it went off the air.  Yet the money that show makes in syndication he's set for life.

I might actually prefer the latter. doing fuck-all while the money keeps rolling in sounds very appealing to me. that's what most of the cast of seinfeld are doing right now.

• Like 2

I might actually prefer the latter. doing fuck-all while the money keeps rolling in sounds very appealing to me. that's what most of the cast of seinfeld are doing right now.

I've read that Julia Louis Dreyfus is actually a billioniare because she's the heir to some cosmetics company her father runs(ran)

• Like 1

Because he's not a leading man and Hollywood is already trying to make him one.

Can't he do character work or something? He's a pretty good actor, I don't see why he'd fall totally under the radar. 

• Like 1

I've read that Julia Louis Dreyfus is actually a billioniare because she's the heir to some cosmetics company her father runs(ran)

and she's the one doing the most work right now. If I was in her position I'd do nothing.

• Like 2

Can't he do character work or something? He's a pretty good actor, I don't see why he'd fall totally under the radar. 

Yes he can and I hope he will. He's just not the next big thing :)

• Like 1