#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Can I just put it out there right now that I have no idea how to use the Watanabe smiley in the proper context whatsoever? Seriously WTF is his purpose? Oh and before anyone respond to that, here:

:qotd:

Think of it as a replacement for your standard "what the hell am I looking at"/"what did I just read"

• Like 2

Can I just put it out there right now that I have no idea how to use the Watanabe smiley in the proper context whatsoever? Seriously WTF is his purpose? Oh and before anyone respond to that, here:

:WHATanabe: ?

Edited by OmegaSupreme

I think the Watanabe smiley is just suppose to be a generic WHAT smiley.

:WHATanabe:

Lord Miller could be Oscar winners by next year if LEGO takes home the animation prize. :bop:

I hope they areImagine the trailers for the third Jump StreetFROM ACADEMY AWARD WINNING DIRECTORS PHIL LORD AND CHRIS MILLERSTARRING TWO TIME ACADEMY AWARD NOMINEE JONAH HILLACADEMY AWARD WINNER CHANNING TATUMAND BLOCKBUSTER ENTERTAINMENT AWARD FOR FAVORITE ACTION TEAM ICE CUBEJUMP STREET: THE FINAL CHAPTERMAY 6, 2016
  • Like 2