#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

It is the type of movie everyone wants to see. Admit it. 

There's no winners in that scenario. Either his dick goes back to being his dick, which robs it of conscious thought and it's basically like killing a person, or he ends up with no dick.

AND the way the trailer is trying to play on him finally having a meaningful relationship because he doesn't have a dick is ridiculous. no such relationship would last more than 20 seconds. meaningful or not, unless you're a lesbian the D is the foundation for every relationship.

I don't think they've thought this through at all.

• Like 3

i wonder if Tammy and Sex Tape will attract audience, comedies are doing fine this summer, won't people get tired of them? Plus, Think Like a Man Too has a strong appeal to women, and so does Tammy, maybe that will be a problem.

• Like 1

Yeah. I wanted 90 min. Atleast

With a 165 minutes runtime, I honestly expected a bigger final battle. So 130 minutes are filled with what exactly? 

• Like 1

i wonder if Tammy and Sex Tape will attract audience, comedies are doing fine this summer, won't people get tired of them? Plus, Think Like a Man Too has a strong appeal to women, and so does Tammy, maybe that will be a problem.

Tammy yes, Sex Tape no. 

• Like 1

There's no winners in that scenario. Either his dick goes back to being his dick, which robs it of conscious thought and it's basically like killing a person, or he ends up with no dick.

AND the way the trailer is trying to play on him finally having a meaningful relationship because he doesn't have a dick is ridiculous. no such relationship would last more than 20 seconds. meaningful or not, unless you're a lesbian the D is the foundation for every relationship.

I don't think they've thought this through at all.

Of course they didn't. It seems like the type of movie that was written and filmed in a day  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Tammy will attract audience. 

Tammy doesn't even have a release date over here. I am pretty sure it is getting a straight to DVD release. What about Finland? 

• Like 1

Tammy doesn't even have a release date over here. I am pretty sure it is getting a straight to DVD release. What about Finland? 

Doesn't have a release date yet, but I can see it opening in like October or something. 

• Like 1

Meh, at least he's making interesting movies now. 

I agree, but he never really had a fanbase to begin with, just Twihards and since that franchise has died down, so has his "box office power".

Personally I'm happy, he'll probably do indies for the rest of his life.

• Like 1