#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

That is not a good logo. I want to help your healing begin though. Hopefully this will help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZg89LwjF50 

No one ever remembers Enchanted. Shame, it's pretty great

You guys really need to get a room soon.

Also, blank...it's been a while since I've been the recipient of a like spree from you. Dafuq are you doing, slacking off?  :angry:

Maybe

I try to like when I have likes to give D:

I hate watching shows that were canceled early in their runs, no matter how good they were. It just frustrates me that they were not given more time.

Titan is still worth your time. It finishes up pretty well.

Another good one-season wonder on Netflix is Awake. Great show; Jason Isaacs is really good on it

Yep, it's pretty much the opposite of risky. And it's funny you bring in TASM2, since it makes me think of how Sony will proceed with Sinister Six. I'm sure they're all misunderstood nerds being picked on by that douchebag Spider-Man. Though, to be fair, with TASM, they're already more than half-way into turning Spidey into a credible douchebag.

Sinister Six will probably be a better movie than TASM1 and TASM2 lol. If Harry's the protagonist, it'll definitely be a different change of pace to have someone actually sympathetic in that position

• Like 1

Sometimes it pays not to be artistically risky. You have to give the people what they want.

I don't know who wanted Maleficent the way it turned out, and frankly, I don't want to know anyone like that

• Like 1

LOCKE, yo.UNDER THE SKIN.CHEF.Look beyond the tentpoles.

Locke and Under the Skin aren't summer movies, and are impossible for me to see since they never played anywhere by me.

Chef was okay, but I feel fine stating X-Men, Dragon, and 22JS were all better