#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

why is How To Train Your Dragon 2 not doing better?! it should be mopping the floor with these new movies..  :angry:

Edited by KaloVisor

Yep man Fancy you are wise beyond your younger years my friend when it comes to analysing things and movies.

My thoughts exactly that Frozen drop a huge ball with that lackluster silly villain thing.  I mean that was too damn obvious and a huge letdown..

And yes my friend I cant believe I enjoyed Dragon more than Xmen2014. Thats quite a feat.

Im 40 an on my date with a blonder and her friends wondering if I just waisted by 12bucks lol  and Im floored from start to finish.

And wow even a shocker thrown into the mix. :-o!!

Thanks, Kal. You're 40, never knew that, huh.

I almost loved DOFP, but I loved How To Train Your Dragon 2, a perfect sequel. When

Stoick died

I got very emotion, that's how invested I was in the sequel.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

why is How To Train Your Dragon 2 not doing better?! it should be mopping the floor with these new movies..  :angry:

Man I think Fox or Dreamworks who the hell is marketing that spent looks like only 40-60M to advertise this thing domestically needs to be fired. This film is too good to not make 200M-300M.. What the hell.. :( Very upset with the marketting for Dragon 2 Kalo. We should have a bounce back OS though. How much does Dragon 2 cost :0(?

Cloudy 1 is that cool fun animation movie for the whole family. Cloudy 2 is that shit direct to DVD sequel only very small kids care about. 

I would say that is a perfect description of both movies.

• Like 1

Her mom had stage 4 brest and uterous cancer guy. Look up how fast it kills women.. Signs of the body fading , massive weight loss, weakness and blackouts. Jolie has experienced both. Now weither its because of the surgery and recooperation process or something more serious time will tell. But dont ever think tabloids  and media are always wrong. They knew Patrick was terminal long before he went to Diane Sawyer and the same with steve jobs.

What did both these folks and their related publist say.. Its all bull shit.

Just food for thought, but personally I think something is up with Jolie. I hope not though..

Or it could just be her past drug use...

Posted Image

I almost loved DOFP, but I loved How To Train Your Dragon 2, a perfect sequel. When

Stoick died

Yes incredible and though I didnt want Gerald Butlers character to die, it really shows Dreamworks are pushing the envelop making animated films have an even more realistic emotional pull on you not seen in quite some time.

LOL @ big muscle guy teary eyed with his date.and female pals.I tell you felt a little embarrassed LOL...Enjoyed both showings though

Have to see if me and this german gal develop too. She digs us guys that she can pull to a romance or animated film.

Always date girls my friend who arent shallow :).. I think we have the best chance at developing longterm magic with a queen

that elevates us in our thinking in all sorts of ways. Say no to bimbos good buddy. lol .

Even if they look like Pamela Anderson or  Halle berry at their peaks lol

• Like 1

You know your going to beat me to a pulp I still havent seen Hunger games II yet. Plan to rectify that in a few weeks though lol

Just noticed your sig lol

So.

I'm tossed. I don't know if I should be more mad that you haven't seen the movie yet.........

Or, the fact that you called it "Hunger Games II"........

Tough one to debate. Either way, get ready for some fangirl flame hate coming your way ;)

• Like 2

Stoick died

Ps stayed to end to see if somehow you know that bad thing is averted or something special, shoot I hate when they dont give us any payoff after the credits of such a great film.. GRRR LOL

So.

I'm tossed. I don't know if I should be more mad that you haven't seen the movie yet.........

Or, the fact that you called it "Hunger Games II"........

Tough one to debate. Either way, get ready for some fangirl flame hate coming your way ;)

Oh though be a female poster as well Pierre :D?

LOL(Uh oh ducking) LOL (Runs away-Grabs buddy fancy and Agent Mulder in here and Tele-as a human shield--Enguarde!!)

• Like 1

Or it could just be her past drug use...

Posted Image

My sister has a phd in that natural doctor field....She actually says alot of the folks who get these sicknesses its tied

to drug use or all the Genetically modified foods folks eat. So you never know.

Do you think she is as healthy as she claims or will be another Steve Jobs and Patrick  Swayze denial thing going on to the public?

Yes incredible and though I didnt want Gerald Butlers character to die, it really shows Dreamworks are pushing the envelop making animated films have an even more realistic emotional pull on you not seen in quite some time.

LOL @ big muscle guy teary eyed with his date.and female pals.I tell you felt a little embarrassed LOL...Enjoyed both showings though

Have to see if me and this german gal develop too. She digs us guys that she can pull to a romance or animated film.

Always date girls my friend who arent shallow :).. I think we have the best chance at developing longterm magic with a queen

that elevates us in our thinking in all sorts of ways. Say no to bimbos good buddy. lol .

Even if they look like Pamela Anderson or  Halle berry at their peaks lol

Personally I see nothing wrong with crying at a movie. I do it all the time.

I try to date girls based off their personalities and less on their looks.

• Like 1

Your shield can't withstand the girl on fire's wrath ;)

Posted Image

He's using a human shield. Have a heart.

Edit: Nevermind. If you knock off Telemachos, you have a shot at getting promoted. It all makes sense now

Edited by Walt Disney
  • Like 4