#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

12 shows is a doozy.

Nice on yourown characters. I've only ever written two sketches: one about a person on the Internet being caught up in a reality TV show/Catfish thing, the other... well it was titled "Grinding Nemo"

My characters consist of an average everyday Joe who is put into bad circumstances, a homeless man, a man who is dead and trying to become an angel, an evil salesman, a absent minded lawyer, a strict but dumb businessman / owner of a corporation and much more.

Take those as you will.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 3

Lmao!

This reminds me of the game we used to play with my sisters and friends when the parents weren't around. We'd each take turns making something really disgusting from anything (obviously it had to be eatable, meaning it couldn't be like cat food or cleaning detergent) in the fridge or in the cabinets and we'd have to eat it. I remember I mixed milk, ketchup, pickle juice, tunafish, with a hint of seirra mist just so it fizzed up.

Fun times :)

Whenever I go to Culver's, I mix Sierra Mist, Mountain Dew, and Cherry Pepsi and it tastes so good

• Like 1

:ph34r:

is from melody that Jennifer Lopez stole

Kaoma - Chorando se foi

Yeah I know. Some Vietnamese artist stole it long before J-Lo which is how I became familiar with it

• Like 2

My characters consist of an average everyday Joe who is put into bad circumstances, a homeless man, a man who is dead and trying to become an angel, an evil salesman, a absent minded lawyer, a strict but dumb businessman / owner of a corporation and much more.

Take those as you will.

This is comedy, right?

... Oh, lord, if I tried to list all the character's I've been in Speech, that would take hours

I also once wrote a comedy sketch about a bank named Rob. So if you'd visit it, you'd say "I'm going to Rob: The Bank"

• Like 2

I’m loose
And everybody knows I get off the chain
Baby it’s the truth
I’m like Inception, I play with your brain
So don’t sleep or snooze
I don’t play no games so don’t do-do-don't get it confused no
'cause you will lose yeah
Now, now pump-pump-pump-pum-pum-pump-pump it up
And back it up like a Tonka truck
Dale

Posted Image