#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

That is just way too much food. You must have been puffing on the good stuff.

Too much. A little tequila involved.I could eat you at this point E.
  • Like 2

Dragon being dark isn't what is hurting it. Toy Story 3 faced similar criticism from the usual overly concerned parents and did $415 million.

I loved HTTYD2 but I don't think the contents are the reason the movie is underperforming. 

Toy story 3 had that evil Teddy Bear and they even made Buzz evil for a minute. That was traumatic, lol.

• Like 1

Just ate...2 Corn on the cobs2 Hamburgers3 Hot Dogs1 plate of Arroz Con Pollo3 slices of skirt steak3 cups of Coke1 Tres Leches cupcakeFuck.Think Like a Fat Man?

Ohhhh, you're that Ed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXz7PHkRLgQ

Now, it all makes sense. :P

• Like 2

I'd love to visit the wineries one day. One of my co workers gets a group together to go up every year for 1 weekend.

Get on up to the Bay Area. Great food, wine, and so many choices. The one big thing lacking is great BBQ :(Also I heard Santa Barbara wineries are good as well.
  • Like 2

You know Mr. Pink is sensitive about these things.

I know. We talk at night sometimes. Chris seems to drift day by day from me. Pink was there to comfort me. Things are good now.How you been?
  • Like 2