La Binoche

Tues #s (Rth): 22j 4.4,HTTYD2 4.3,TLAM2 2.5,Malef 2.3,JB 2

Jack, I just thought of a show you just GOOTA watch. Sleeper Cell.

Homeland got all the attention, thanks to the great work of Lewis and Danes, but Sleeper Cell built and held tension far better. Homeland is another I would recommend, but please keep in mind that season 2 is a big drop-off in quality.

First season, yes. Recently, I've started to hate it :(

I admit they took weird direction now in this new season, but I still love it and the characters are delivering as always. 

There really is no interest in box office here lol.

Ok,  :)

HAHAHHAHa I can understand that now, if you look at what we have been getting boxoffice wise. They suck the fun out of the numbers talk, so we look for other stuff. 

There really is no interest in box office here lol.

Ok,  :)

Well, ya gotta admit, JB is not really riveting subject matter. We're all sitting here, in the quiet before the storm. One way or another, things will heat up with TF4 - either it delivers big numbers and "saves" the summer, or it's another 90-million opener, 200+ finisher and we all spew venom about the end of the domestic box office. Then we start again with Apes. 

• Like 1