Blackout

Wednesday #s (Spatula): Dragon 3.53, 22JS 3.46, Malef 1.93, TLAM2 1.85, JB 1.6, FIOS 1.51, EoT 1.22, DOFP 0.83

This this this!!! Everyone was so friendly and cool for the first month of college, and then it was like once October hit everyone turned into assholes and it was no longer acceptable to ask to sit down at a random lunch table.

That was like the first week of uni for me and then everyone turned into uptight, self-righteous jerks. (Oh and grindr is actually kinda awesome)
  • Like 2

Btw I'm not being serious with the whole Tinder thing. I'm fine. I'm seriously just waiting for high school to end so I can go to college where you can't avoid meeting a shit-ton of new (and potentially interesting) people. 

Good to hear!

• Like 1

Beginning of Portugal report:

TF4 sold 2045 tickets in 60 theaters over here last night (60 showings, one per theater)

The Fault in Our Stars sold 53000 tickets on his first 7 days (30000 from the weekend). WOM.

End of Portugal report.

Also, Dragon 2  :wub:

Edited by CJohn

That doesn't seem so bad for Portugal standards.

It means 34 people per show. It is awful. 

If you are talking about Fault, that is amazing, tho.

• Like 1

0.83 is good for DOFP?

So that should give DOFP $219.4m meaning w/Thur dailies that $220m is in the bag going into TF4's OW!!!

Probably do $3-3.5m this weekend for $223m US Domestic come monday actuals.

Great drop for Maleficent. 200M by end of the weekend and 230M+ finish. Power of Jolie. :worthy:  :worthy: :worthy:

So Mal and TASM2 could cross together this weekend? Looks like Godzilla will need the July 4th weekend to cross. 

• Like 1

Oh, and for the Maleficent lovers, the movie has already passed every superhero movie total here in only 3 weeks. It also increased from week 2 to 3. Another very strong hit. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 4

Posted Image

I blame the Dame for restoring box office over here. Since it arrived, X-Men showed some very good legs, A Million Ways pulled big numbers (and opened on the same weekend) and Fault completely destroyed everything on his path. Dragon 2 bombed on OW, but on his 2nd weekend it jumped 47%. The Dame has some crazy powers. 

EDIT: And, of course, the Dame itself sold 70000 tickets on his first 7 days. That is insane by this year's standards over here.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

I really had zero intention to go see it but since my friend is Mormon, he doesn't gravitate towards the Michael Bay style of excess.

Looks like Maleficent is gonna be around for awhile. Still getting first time viewers this late in the game.

Go on Angie with your bad self.

• Like 1

I really had zero intention to go see it but since my friend is Mormon, he doesn't gravitate towards the Michael Bay style of excess.

You will love it. I am sure  :ph34r:

• Like 1

I love that we've converted the entire forum to referring to Angelina as the Dame :rofl::wub:

Posted Image

Got to admit. That woman has fabulous presence. She's come a long way since blood vial days with Billy Bob.

I still can't get over she was married to Jonny Lee Miller at one time.