Blackout

Wednesday #s (Spatula): Dragon 3.53, 22JS 3.46, Malef 1.93, TLAM2 1.85, JB 1.6, FIOS 1.51, EoT 1.22, DOFP 0.83

Heh, I don't know. The movie is heavily in 3D at night, and people here tend to avoid 3D at all cost. 

I can't blame them. I hate 3D myself. I just don't see the point of it, I've always found it distracting when trying to watch a movie.

• Like 3

Got to admit. That woman has fabulous presence. She's come a long way since blood vial days with Billy Bob.

I still can't get over she was married to Jonny Lee Miller at one time.

She should dump Pitt. She deserves better.

• Like 1

Yeah but doesn't everything do really badly in Portugal?

Yes, usually, but in the past 3 weeks A Million Ways, Maleficent and Fault did very well. Summer helps movies a lot. 

• Like 1

Yes, usually, but in the past 3 weeks A Million Ways, Maleficent and Fault did very well. Summer helps movies a lot. 

Maybe they just don't like big blockbusters. You said yourself most young people download movies anyway, lol.

No way!

Yes way. Brad can be good, even very good. But he's not in the same league. Watch 12 Years of Slave. He sticks like a sore thumb. Ang would be able to give performance on the same level as Chiwetel/Fassy/Lupita, Brad just... can't.

It's sad that Angelina never fully realized her acting potential. I mean this is a girl who started out by winning three back-to-back Golden Globes in 1997, 1998 and 1999...followed by an Oscar! She's capable of more than what most people think. 

• Like 2

They don't get much better than Brad Pitt. As stars they are on equal footing.

I know, right?  

Last summer Pitt had his biggest opening weekend and highest grossing movie come from a rather bad movie.

This summer Jolie has her biggest opening weekend and highest grossing movie come from a rather bad movie.

Pretty equal.

• Like 2

I know, right?  

Last summer Pitt had his biggest opening weekend and highest grossing movie come from a rather bad movie.

This summer Jolie has her biggest opening weekend and highest grossing movie come from a rather bad movie.

Pretty equal.

As cute as that post is and as much as I want to like it....

No.

Yes way. Brad can be good, even very good. But he's not in the same league. Watch 12 Years of Slave. He sticks like a sore thumb. Ang would be able to give performance on the same level as Chiwetel/Fassy/Lupita, Brad just... can't.

Would be? Which performances are you referring to? Check out Brad in Jesse James. He's awesome in that.

• Like 1