CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Chewy.  I think I maybe mistaking you for another person who is rude to me and my friends on here

That poster would never ask me why Im coming at them so hard.. So I apologize Chew :).

You did get a taste of ole flame war kal for sec....Passes a Welches grapes soda.

AAnd brains Noctis on the Cabasa with a Hogtwart  Baby bottle.. Lol

Get a grip, man.

Just embrace it and prepare for 165 minutes of Bay's wet dream. 

But what if I did Bryan Singer's pool party extravaganza followed by Michael Bay's wet dream? Do I get a cookie?

Those who wish for Optimus to fail.. .Thall shaff suffer the power of Kal and the Optimus Prime

ghty fanboy clan.....Be Thou consumed by the frackin fires of hell!!

Optimus doesnt just survive.... He fracken Conquers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Die Transformers naysayers!! DIEEEeEEE-PLEASE DIE!!

This has been a Transformers F@@CK YOU ROYALLY TRANSMISSION.... STANDBY FOR PRIME!!!!

• Like 3

Neo is one of the coolest posters around chewy when you argue please dont insult him. He holds his temper

along with Telemachos and Impact like no members here.. Very peaceful evenhen they disagree with you.

:)

You had to be there.

Chewy.  I think I maybe mistaking you for another person who is rude to me and my friends on here

That poster would never ask me why Im coming at them so hard.. So I apologize Chew :).

You did get a taste of ole flame war kal for sec....Passes a Welches grapes soda.

AAnd brains Noctis on the Cabasa with a Hogtwart  Baby bottle.. Lol

You have gone full Kal. You never go full Kal.  :mellow:

• Like 2

Just got tired of chewy bothering my friends like Neo, Captain Jack and others on here.

NOctis has a mental problem , so we all tolerate him. Its not his fault  fancy..  Soon technology will catchup

to repair that clowns IQ

Yeah, that's understandable.

Noctis can be so much fun though.

• Like 1