CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Hook up somebody totally different and random. Somebody that people would never guess would hook up, lol.

Well we got K1stpierre and Heretic brewing. Hmm we'll see where this goes. I gotta look at the roster and see whos available and DTF!jk jk, keeping it PG-13. Except for the violence and language, thats R. Wow, Im like a pefect example of the MPAA haha.
  • Like 4

Y'all watch this. This is better than TDK, TA, Breaking Bad, TF4, EOT, etc. It's a masterpiece. It's slayage. It's me. Me. I am Mariah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDKfme6t3Kg#t=60

Posted Image

• Like 2

I wonder how much Paramount is paying Bay to do TF4-TF6.and how much Cameron is getting for Avatar 2-4.These directors are sacrifices at least a decade of their short lives to these franchises.

Cameron wants to do Avatar 2-4.

• Like 1

Well we got K1stpierre and Heretic brewing. Hmm we'll see where this goes. I gotta look at the roster and see whos available and DTF!jk jk, keeping it PG-13. Except for the violence and language, thats R. Wow, Im like a pefect example of the MPAA haha.

You are doing a great job. This is one ambitious project. Keep up the good work Jandrew.

• Like 2

ECSTACY. Omg. I love you.

Okay. This is better than anything you've seen. This is pure slayage.

I dare you. Watch.

Oh my poor MiMi.  Her best days are far behind her.  She can still hit the whistle but everything else was just brutal to my ears. I had to stop it.

• Like 4

You can't do relationships on PG-13?Umm...
  • Like 2

Oh my poor MiMi.  Her best days are far behind her.  She can still hit the whistle but everything else was just brutal to my ears. I had to stop it.

Nooo, that's not really her singing.

Like it is, but it isn't.

See her actual live version. She still got it. Same for Godtina.

Edited by Claire Jean Holt
  • Like 3