CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Maleficent getting 700m is possible with Japan and would be great. The Dame is powerful in Japan, and 7 is a nicer number than 6.   :lol:

ngl though the fact that some Jolie/Disney fanatics will inevitably be gloating and mocking the other films it will pass will make it just ever so slightly annoying but I guess that's the Internet and what fans are for lol

• Like 2

The last Japanese Godzilla movie bombed. Only $12M according to Wikipedia

:mellow: Welp, so it's basically more succesful worldwide (including 98 zilla) than mother country lol? :rofl:

ngl though the fact that some Jolie/Disney fanatics will inevitably be gloating and mocking the other films it will pass will make it just ever so slightly annoying but I guess that's the Internet and what fans are for lol

join the Church of the Dame and participate in mocking then :ph34r:

Edited by BobbyJohn
  • Like 2

:wub:

Hah hah Bobby is a huge Jolie Fan I gather :D.. Heh heh so am I. Just dont want this particular cooky looking film to be upsetting top caliber films like  Cap2,  Xmen, Godzilla.... Or the hell of a fun popcorn event films  like Transformers IV

• Like 1

Wat :mellow:

Though they were never that reliable, once I found out that was their sample size for the last twenty years or since inception, they lost all and any credibility left.

One of those things you know, but props to the old pop who has strung along and continues to string along the studios for all these decades. If I could get away with something like that...

• Like 5

:mellow: Welp, so it's basically more succesful worldwide (including 98 zilla) than mother country lol? :rofl:

join the Church of the Dame and participate in mocking then :ph34r:

To be fair Godzilla Final Wars was the worst box office for any Japanese Godzilla film since 1975. 

• Like 1

Hah hah Bobby is a huge Jolie Fan I gather :D.. Heh heh so am I. Just dont want this particular cooky looking film to be upsetting top caliber films like  Cap2,  Xmen, Godzilla.... Or the hell of a fun popcorn event films  like Transformers IV

Highly debatable, especially on Zilla. And you have to kidding if you think T4 deserves more money than Malf :(

• Like 1

Hey wasnt  that the movie where godzilla melted... LOL... It deserves to bomb if so :(

Nope Godzilla vs Destoroyah was the film where that happened and that made a ton of money in Japan.

• Like 1

Highly debatable, especially on Zilla. And you have to kidding if you think T4 deserves more money than Malf :(

Well hes been a part of many a childhood for 30+ yrs now Bobby.. I believe only grand movies deserve the potential to kick Primes ass.  The dame in this particular role isnt one of them..  The way I loved  Dragon2, that one deseved to kck a whole lot of ass, but lackluster advertising and competition did Hiccup in :(

• Like 1

Nolan watched maleficent with his head in his hands knowing he could never achieve what that movie had done

Make a sh*tty movie with a bland premise cashing on a market that the atrocious Alice in Wonderland started 4 years ago? 

I agree, he's far too talented to lower himself to that standard.

it's most interesting character was a woman

Among a cast of cardboard cutouts

and it's an hour shorter than how he likes 'em

And still felt padded

• Like 3