CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

TASM 2 isn't really a good movie by any means but at least didn't try to be something more then what it is, a fun, not to smart comic book film with Spider-Man doing cool shit. I walked out entertained. 

Cap 2 tried to be so much more but was just average in its execution. 

I'm just gonna leave this here

Telemachos, on 28 Jun 2014 - 8:26 PM, said:Posted Image

Speaks the man who loved Pacific Rim  :ph34r:

I know he said that in the PR2 thread.

TASM 2 isn't really a good movie by any means but at least didn't try to be something more then what it is, a fun, not to smart comic book film with Spider-Man doing cool shit. I walked out entertained. 

Cap 2 tried to be so much more but was just average in its execution. 

What does this even mean? Whatever it tried to be it worked and worked well as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 2

I've been underwhelmed by all the X-men films but X-2 was the least underwhelming

Tbh I only really like X2 and DOFP. X3 I liked when it was released cuz I was a kid then but watching it now it's blah.Not a fan of the Wolverine character so I never watched his solo movies. X1 was just ok for me, and First Class was good but a bit boring since my favorite X-characters weren't in it.