CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Hey I never called it a spy thriller. It was a comic book movie that thrilled the hell out of me from beginning to end. I have never felt so pumped up after a movie since the Bourne Ultimatum. That's how good it was to me.

But to each his own.

You didn't have too, thats what it was marketed as and thats what everyone says it is.

I cant get past boring cinematography and music in a blockbuster those are 2 musts if your going to spend 175m. It looked like a very very very high budget Agents of Shield Episode. 

I gave it an 82 though so its not like I hated it. I've only given 3 superhero movies an A before so i'm not as easy as some of you guys. 

Edited by Jay Hollywood

TDKR good = hopelessly overrated and mediocre living off the fumes of it's betters and Nolan's repCap2 was flat out fantastic

Cannot. LIKE. Enough.Rank the Marvel movies!(Did I troll right?)Damn, someone alert me when Snowpiercer's numbers come in. Good showing for TF4... unfortunately. It does really surprise me that there are so many cream of the crop blockbusters this year according to RT, and yet TF4 still manages to outgross all of them. Oh well. Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
  • Like 2

Yeah... I don't think Mods and Admins can actually have warning points. Because if any of us need that, we shouldn't be mods or admins in the first place  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Definitely don't tell one of the mods they shouldn't be a mod. You'll get banned for that  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Hey I never called it a spy thriller. It was a comic book movie that thrilled the hell out of me from beginning to end. I have never felt so pumped up after a movie since the Bourne Ultimatum. That's how good it was to me.

But to each his own.

Amen my queen... TDKR folks at my showing was saying wow its POS ... I saw Capt 3 times and everytime folks cheered!!!!!

Capt 2  is no joke , no nonsense triumph. If Nolan had done  Batman IV , that shit would have flopped after  a film like TDKR or a huge drop off at the BO.

• Like 1

Um, no. There were 3 good blockbusters: FF6, STID and IM3. Yeah.

IM3? Do you mean the Impressive and Mesmerizing 3? The trio formed by WWZ, Man of Steel and Now You See Me? Plus the also existence of DM2, The Heat, White House Down, The Conjuring, The Wolverine, The Butler and We're the Millers. Awesome Summer.

RIPD, Gatsby, Pacific Rim, After Earth... those were shit, tho. 

Iron Man 3 was meh. Not sure why I loved it the first time I saw it. 2 Guns and Elysium weren't particularly good either.