CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

And yet not as worrisome as Jai Courtney Reese

That movie is gonna be amazing. It is gonna be the most epic bomb of Summer 2014. I can see Mad Max being a sort of EoT. Big bomb but an epic movie. Terminator is just gonna be all kinds of bad. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

Not enough CGI.

how many francos are in the wizard of oz? I don't think I saw any. also if the backstory of every detail had been explained to me, like why the witch rides a broomstick, that would've been great.

• Like 7

how many francos are in the wizard of oz? I don't think I saw any. also if the backstory of every detail had been explained to me, like why the witch rides a broomstick, that would've been great.

• Like 6

HAHAHA dude this made my day because so did I and I was smoking some top shelf herb and it still was awful both times. WTF were we thinking?

I have no idea. Maybe I just didn't want to believe how bad it was and needed a 2nd viewing to confirm. 

• Like 2

Today I've consumed two pizzas, two bars of cherry chocolate, a sixpack of Coke, two bags of buttered popcorn, a small bag of cheese puffs and an energy drink.

My anus is prepared.

What kind of pizza?