CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Today I've consumed two pizzas, two bars of cherry chocolate, a sixpack of Coke, two bags of buttered popcorn, a small bag of cheese puffs and an energy drink.

My anus is prepared.

No anus can be prepared for that. 

• Like 3

and I actually liked Oz the great and Powerful! well, compared to everything else in that recent "trend" though unlike alice, snow white/huntsman, maleficent it's not rebooting it and making it stupider but rather just a prequel. same spirit I guess. I love the climax a lot.

• Like 2

Or the Terminator Salvation of 2015.

Nah, I am fully confident it is gonna be good. Terminator is gonna be the Terminator Salvation of 2015. 

• Like 3

and I actually liked Oz the great and Powerful! well, compared to everything else in that recent "trend" though unlike alice, snow white/huntsman, maleficent it's not rebooting it and making it stupider but rather just a prequel. same spirit I guess. I love the climax a lot.

Nah man, they are all equally bad. Maybe Snow White and the Huntsman is a bit better than the rest. Not much difference, tho. 

Edited by CJohn

Chorizo, bacon, salami and cheese.

Interesting combo. I've only seen bacon on pizzas for the Meat Lover's and the Chicken Bacon Ranch versions. Don't think I've ever seen salami on one.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

No way Mad Max doesn't bomb.

And it will probably be the saddest box office event of the year.

Idk, Jupiter Ascending's bombing will upset me quite a bit. Tatumwolf and Sean BEEn alone ought to be enough to turn it into a hit, but no

• Like 4

Interesting combo. I've only seen bacon on pizzas for the Meat Lover's and the Chicken Bacon Ranch versions. Don't think I've ever seen salami.

Sorry, I meant pepperoni. Same difference, it's all bad for you.