CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I'm sorry but Pokemon Franchise is bigger and  a worldwide Phenom far bigger thanSWS... An unlike SWS its stillgoing strong

Star Wars is still going strong. It's not just about the movies, there's also the cartoons, the comics, the merchandising etc...

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

I don't get how anyone could hate LiT.Sophia Coppola made me laugh (unintentionally) in Godfather II, but I find her to be a compelling, interesting director. Her and Sarah Polley.

Uncultured swines.

• Like 1

Star Wars is still going strong. It's not just about the movie, there's also the cartoons, the comics, the merchandising etc...

They are two huge phenomenons that shouldn't be compared. 

• Like 2

I'm sorry but Pokemon Franchise is bigger and a worldwide Phenom far bigger thanSWS... An unlike SWS its stillgoing strong

Not taking into consideration you are comparing a video game franchise to a movie franchise (although it's more now) I will bite and let you know this is completely wrong.Don't get me wrong Pokemon is huge, but it's no where near as massive as Star Wars. Star Wars is huge in merchandise, has tons of successful games and LEGO spin offs (Pokemon has spin offs but only the main games sell well). It's not very comparable, Star Wars trumps Pokemon in franchise size in every way, and I love both franchises.
  • Like 2

Nudity has no place in a Bay movie, nothing so clear cut and adult.  It needs to be more adolescent and pervy - aka almost looking up the too short skirts and short shorts riding up as your actress bends over an engine.

Nudity ain't MURICAN.

Perfection:  Titanic,  Indiana Jones 1 and 3, Back to the Future, Usual Suspects, Avatar, Empire Strikes Back , Forrest   Gump,  Jaws, TLK, The Incredibles, 

Aladdin, Beauty and the BEast, Superman 78,The Devil and Daniel  Webster, The One who Flew over the Cuckoos Nest.

Casablanca, Its a Wonderful Life, Roots. Rosewood, Hotel Rawanda, Malcolm X, The Professional, Pulp Fiction

The Normals....Evertthing else.:)

sarah polley is really fantastic.(better filmmaker and actor too. her performance in The Sweet Hereafter = heartbreaking)

I am thrilled she's getting to do Looking for Alaska. I love the book. Away From Her was devestating without being overly sentimental/schmaltzy.She is super talented. Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

I don't get how anyone could hate LiT.Sophia Coppola made me laugh (unintentionally) in Godfather II, but I find her to be a compelling, interesting director. Her and Sarah Polley.

You mean 3.

• Like 2

I am thrilled she's getting to do Looking for Alaska. I love the book. Away From Her was devestating without being overly sentimental/schmaltzy

They're actually making Looking For Alaska?I am now interested, I ended up loving TFiOS as a movie and LFA is a far better book. (It's more thematically relevant, lacks any schmaltzyness, it feels honest, it's an epitome of coming of age novels)
  • Like 1

Not taking into consideration you are comparing a video game franchise to a movie franchise (although it's more now) I will bite and let you know this is completely wrong.Don't get me wrong Pokemon is huge, but it's no where near as massive as Star Wars. Star Wars is huge in merchandise, has tons of successful games and LEGO spin offs (Pokemon has spin offs but only the main games sell well).It's not very comparable, Star Wars trumps Pokemon in franchise size in every way, and I love both franchises.

Not every single Star Wars games is successful either and quite a few Pokemon spinoffs have sold well though.

Edited by Fancyarcher