CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Well I've seen her sing in other various places and she unfortunately sounds like crap. I'm one of Mimi's biggest fans. I go all the way back to vision of love, I don't wanna cry, Can't let go days. Still love her though.

Now Christina still has it.

Mariah is forever an ambassador to the Asians because of this in Rush Hour:

• Like 5

Problem is insanely catchy tho.

I don't know why.

Good songwriters make a song catchy. I mean it's not like she's doing anything unique with her voice. You can insert any competent singer in there and get the same result music wise. Now as far as looks, she is way above average. She wears cute clothes and can bounce around to the beat. Catchy song, cute girl and Oila we have a hit.

• Like 2

Madonna and Mariah have a lot in common, they both have names starting with M, and they started out so good(and hot) then within a few years became so slutty it overshadowed their music.

Mariah had the biggest-selling album of 2005 and the #1 song of the decade, then followed that with her record-breaking 18th #1 single and the biggest opening week of her career in 2008.

Nothing overshadowing that!

• Like 3

Ok I need some input from the community. I live in a small area that rarely get limited release films. I see that July 2nd theres a movie that opens at my local Regal called "America" and I have never heard of it. The poster is the Statue of Liberty and it's slowly disappearing so i'm assuming its a Republican based film but I just find it out that this movie is getting a really big release since I never seen anything on it. 

Has anyone else seen an ad for this movie??

Edited by Scott Pilgrim vs The Forum
  • Like 1

Good songwriters make a song catchy. I mean it's not like she's doing anything unique with her voice. You can insert any competent singer in there and get the same result music wise. Now as far as looks, she is way above average. She wears cute clothes and can bounce around to the beat. Catchy song, cute girl and Oila we have a hit.

And producers. Max Martin is no joke yo

• Like 3

Nooo, that's not really her singing.

Like it is, but it isn't.

See her actual live version. She still got it. Same for Godtina.

I've stanned the FUCK out of Christina for years, but she has destroyed her instrument. I can't bare to hear what she'll sound like when she's Mariah's age.

She still krute tho. Still krute.

• Like 1