CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

LoL, got to be put in context matiness perform at different levels different films, for example if AOE performs like MOS matinees then it isn't even doing anywhere near the current estimates out there for OD. A movie could be a couple million different at say 2pm, 5pm, 6pm etc but at the end of the day there could be huge difference

Any projections Rth?

For now i'd agree with it being around BO figure of  38m, take a proper look later

• Like 6

That was weak.You can do better than that. Come on.

Nothing is as weak as your mind on Hogwart wet dreams....... But lets see if can attach the electrodes deep intoo

your two cerebral lobes and give you what you have never had Noctis.. . A fracken moment of clarity!

:P

Empire Im going to ram my fists in your stomach!!! And Break your goddammned Spine!!!"

: YEAARRGGGHHHH!!"

No need to kill me.  :angry:

It's not my fault you make crazy predictions and want a horrible movie(TF4) to make huge money.  :)

• Like 2