CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Ethan buddy, Im just glad  that Webbs atrosity was a BO diaster and a ton of Sony folks are getting

fired, maybe now we can get Raimi and Tobey back and Sony's ass out of the loop with interfering with

sams work. :)

I never saw the movie because it looked horrible and i didn't like the first. 

• Like 1

LOL It would be funny if you two were the same person. Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde like.

My diamond in the ruff. :D  I hope your going to support Optimus Prime my sweet and not boycott.

We need you to try for 300M LOl :P..  Im suprised so many folks want this to underperform in these forums.

- Baumer didn't like TF4.

-Coolio made some funny comments.

-Jack Nevada appreciated the comments.

-Marvel fans upset at Deadline for leading people to believe the CA:TWS OW was because of spring break

-Tele feeling the spring break thing isn't a big deal

-Ecstasy letting Tele know it is a big deal and hinting that she knows a secret that will explain why Tele feels the way he does

-Ed is bringing his pregnant wife to see TF4 despite Chewy's unrelated warning to all married men with pregnant wives not to bring their wives to TF4.

-TF4 may or may not fail to make 100M OW.

-People playing Baumer's Summer Game are ready to jump off very tall buildings without parachutes.

Lol Walt--Great post :)

• Like 1

Holy fuck, you guys have posted like 30 pages in like 2 hours. I don't think I can read all that.

I'm curious, what year in recent B.O. history(like going back to 2002 or so) has taken the longest time to reach a 100 million dollar opener. I'm pretty sure this year is the record but what is the next year?

My diamond in the ruff. :D  I hope your going to support Optimus Prime my sweet and not boycott.

We need you to try for 300M LOl :P..  Im suprised so many folks want this to underperform in these forums.

I have never seen a Transformers movie Kal. Only parts on tv when they come on. I can't get into them.

Sorry. :)