CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

*pounds it*

BTW, y'all, I figured out why TF4 isn't opening as big as some might've expected. The movie event of the summer is airing right now

It's only here so Disney can see what people are really willing to suffer through to watch Girl Meets World.

• Like 1

*pounds it*

BTW, y'all, I figured out why TF4 isn't opening as big as some might've expected. The movie event of the summer is airing right now

Curiousity over whether this was a remake of Scott Baio's Zapped compelled me to watch that.

• Like 1

Today's Forrest Gump's 20th anniversary. I'm watching it right now on Netflix. It's my all time favorite movie.

It's one of my all-time favorite movies too. I have 4 favorite movies that I can't decide which is better, so they're all my favorites and Forrest Gump is one of the 4.

• Like 2

nikki finke's 5pm update telling us nothing we don't know. she has become so fucking useless. 

she has become so fucking Lazy.

And that was her first post since last week sunday.

Tired of refreshing an getting Robinov's ugly mug.

• Like 1

That opening with the floating feather always gets to me. Easily one of Silvestri's finest scores.

I think it's my 2nd favorite Silvestri score after the Back to the Future Scores. Silvestri is just amazingly talented. The Forrest Gump score is sooo emotional.

Edit: I should add that Back to the Future Part II is also one of my 4 favorite movies of all-time.

Edited by Walt Disney
  • Like 3

I think it's my 2nd favorite Silvestri score after the Back to the Future Scores. Silvestri is just amazingly talented. The Forrest Gump score is sooo emotional.

Edit: I should add that Back to the Future Part II is also one of my 4 favorite movies of all-time.

Yup. He was also responsible for the epic music in The Avengers.

Back to The Future Part II? Huh? What are your other two favorite films?

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1