CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

The Queen is leaving to the movie theaters to help the BO.

I was gonna go see a two feature showing of EOT and TF4, but my mom was being extra and didn't wanna lemme.

Gonna go see TF4 then. I'm scared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzmpXz5d2z0 

• Like 2

It's a shame Bay's movies are filled with such lame dialogue these days. I miss the testosterone-fueled one-liners from The Rock.

Your best?  Losers always whine about their best.  Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 5

I think the franchise needs better writers first. Peter Berg is a good director, but he got saddled with Battleship.

They need to bring back the glorious golden duo Kurtzman and Orci. No one and nothing else can compare.
  • Like 1

Just think had you been the first one to guess last night I might have had no choice then to say you are Hot LOL in the warm/cold scenarioI'm sure you are

There's always next time...

• Like 1

They need to bring back the glorious golden duo Kurtzman and Orci. No one and nothing else can compare.

Indeed. Then, like STID and TASM2 before it, we can have a Transformers movie that uses someone's magical blood as a plot device. :P

• Like 2