CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Quick update before the movie starts. On the way to the theater, somebody played a great prank on the rock station because Sleeping Awake, Alive , and Youth of a Nation was played as a three-set. :lol:

That is way to much POD. Well, really, one song is to much.  :lol:

• Like 1

the Stanley Tucci effect. Can't be a coincidence he will appear in both 100m openers this year

And CA2 didn't open to 100M because the Tucci fans found out last minute that he wasn't in it

• Like 7

Fucking drop you ghastly piece of shit franchise.

No matter how crappy it is, it just how lacking this summer was for the general audiences appetite for films. 

You may disagree with their appetite, but it appears that is the harsh truth my friends :) 

Edited by Lordmandeep

And CA2 didn't open to 100M because the Tucci fans found out last minute that he wasn't in it

Yeah that threw me for a loop but I went ahead and watched it anyway. :lol:

• Like 1

No matter how crappy it is, it just how lacking this summer was for the general audiences appetite for films. 

You may disagree with their appetite, but it appears that is the harsh truth my friends :)

Then the general audience needs a kick in their balls...

Posted Image

• Like 3

I already hate that Spencer Boldman guy. 

Me too

It's only here so Disney can see what people are really willing to suffer through to watch Girl Meets World.

LOL, good point

Curiousity over whether this was a remake of Scott Baio's Zapped compelled me to watch that.

NOPE

Good God, why are people getting off on a film underperforming? This box office season has been incredibly boring and underwhelming, it's about time a movie opened to 100m+, who cares if it's TF4.

Do other peoples' enjoyment of a film really affect your life at all?

• Like 6

Then the general audience needs a kick in their balls...

Posted Image

I think this summer just shows how big a disconnect this forum is from the actual world.

People on here have been saying the films are all great, but imo the films domestically have failed to connect with audiences as nothing has appealed super wide. 

They all played to respective target audiences well like DOFP and Godzilla and such. 

Thankfully wifey fell asleep for the 2nd half of the movie.This is the longest horrible movie I have seen since...Godzilla?On a serious note, I'm fucking done with explosions in movies. Talk about overkill.

• Like 2

Good God, why are people getting off on a film underperforming? This box office season has been incredibly boring and underwhelming, it's about time a movie opened to 100m+, who cares if it's TF4.

Do other peoples' enjoyment of a film really affect your life at all?

Yeah like seriously, crappy films will continue to make a lot of money apart from TF4.

And to be honest I would love to see a film pull of 200 million in 5 days again. 

Edited by Lordmandeep