Peeta Tong Karanasios

Into the Woods OS thread

Into the Woods is an upcoming musical fantasy film produced by Disney.

It will be released on December 25, 2014 and it has a ensemble cast(Johnny Depp,Meryl Streep,Anna

Kendrick,Emily Blunt etch)

I am only interested because it has talented Anna and Depp!

The budget is only $40 million so it is actually difficult not to earn a profit.

We haven't seen not even a teaser yet however i think that we will see a teaser in July or August.

They did some changes recently and some fans were dissapointed but i believe that the changes can help Into the Woods be more friendly with families.

I think $100DOM and possibly over $100OS but still we have to see a teaser first.

What do you think?

Into the Woods took a $2.7 million day-and-date debut from 6 territories over the weekend. The Disney holiday musical struggled to get started in Russia, where it finished with a $600k debut. South Korea brought in a respectable $1.9 million bow. The film grossed a total of $48.8 million in its first weekend of release. It expands to Slovenia, Hungary, Greece, Portugal, and South Africa next weekend.

• Like 2

Into The Woods traveled to new screens in Brazil and France as well as Switzerland, the Philippines, Chile, and the Netherlands. The haul was $4.7M, taking the international total to $40.6M. The Rob Marshall musical is playing in 29 territories and next week heads to Argentina, Mexico, Paraguay and Uruguay.

http://deadline.com/2015/02/spongebob-project-almanac-american-sniper-running-man-kingsman-boonie-international-box-office-1201364177/