#ED

Wknd "Paramount Actuals": TF4 -100.04M | RTH Favorite Radio Station - 97.5 FM [Actuals pg 11]

Considering us and China will combine for 550 million wwThink tf4 is heading to a billion..Really 600 million of the foriegn box office for tf3 was without china China...This needs only 450 million.

Edited by Lordmandeep

Here's my issue.  Estimates are estimates.  Sometimes they are adjusted down and sometimes they are even, sometimes they are adjusted up.  It seems like everyone wants to adjust TF4 down.  

Because according to the raw data that everyone saw, it was down.

• Like 8

Here's my issue.  Estimates are estimates.  Sometimes they are adjusted down and sometimes they are even, sometimes they are adjusted up.  It seems like everyone wants to adjust TF4 down.  

I hated the movie, so yeah, I wanted it to adjust down. However, really I just want to be adjusted to the correct #, not some fudged #. It just so happens the correct # adjust down. 

• Like 1

My thoughts

Posted Image

for Actuals FM tune to 97.5 on the dial...97.55555

For everyone that wanted to know what Rth says the actuals are....there you go.

Edit: Of course Telemachos beat me to the punch, which makes my post look like a copycat post.

Edited by Walt Disney
  • Like 6