#ED

Wknd "Paramount Actuals": TF4 -100.04M | RTH Favorite Radio Station - 97.5 FM [Actuals pg 11]

You might as well, because clearly it's okay to blatantly lie (even if it's so obvious) :lol: No one will ever figure it out.....

In fact, it's official. Malf just soared up the charts, I mean legs of this thing is dammmmn impressive, it just shot up to 300M DOM in the coarse of just this weekend. Oh, and while we're at it, it also just soard passed 500M OS, so screw 700M, we're now at 800M B)

Oh, please...That's a far cry from the billion DOFP made. It did gangbusters in North Korea. 300 million there, deemed new National Movie of the Republic.

• Like 4

Watched TF4 with my 13 and 11 year old cousinsThey loved it, I turned my mind off and just liked the action.Unlike TF3 there are no moments that piss you off really however the film has no story.However I found Mark more likeable then Shia. Actually the movie starts off a lot like TF1 at first, but there is soo much filler.. For example the bad guy who is a collector has no back story and just seems to be there for action.Dinobots looked cool hwoever. I would give it a C+.. Found far more enjoyable then ASM2 and Godzilla easily.

I found that TF4 has too many stories. The plot focus and the driving force behind the narrative change every 30 minutes, and somehow

the film manages not to resolve any of the plot threads

• Like 1

There was an issue few years back OS where Disney tried to add wednesday numbers to Thursday figure  and claim a record ,which for the country was not the norm. Disney were told by others in no uncertain terms that if they do not remove Wednesday from Thursday figure not only will everyone else follow they will all go back and add Wedneday previews into Thurday and reset all the records books. Bottom line Disney backed down and amended reports were issued.

Fuckin' Disney...

Posted Image

• Like 1

Oh, please...That's a far cry from the billion DOFP made. It did gangbusters in North Korea. 300 million there, deemed new National Movie of the Republic.

Of course, the evil dwarf like good guy is martyred to his cause by the evil capitalist mutants - a movie after every dictators heart.
  • Like 1

Closer look at my blu ray collection Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I'm disappointed. Where is that Nolan's shrine filled with all thing everything Nolan I'm sure everyone thinks you must have had?
  • Like 5