#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

You stop doing anything else, turn down the lights, shut up and watch the movie.

Eh. For a film I've seen before, background noise is fine.

Or for a film I kinda want to see, but don't really want to see. So it sates my curiosity without wasting a bunch of time.

Or if I just want something playing.

There isn't a wrong way to watch.

• Like 1

Dame has always had a knack for getting people riled up, whether she's shoving her tongue down her brother's throat, wearing blood around her neck, adopting a small village, wrecking a marriage, chopping off her breasts or outgrossing the sure-fire blockbusters of the season. 

Posted Image

Bow to the (drag) queen!

Posted Image

• Like 1

Ok Blank we get it, Copley is awesome.

Now, Copley actually is awesome, but your tactics are having the side effect of making him as much a forum joke as the Maleficent fans you are mocking. You've crossed into unacceptable collateral damage territory.

• Like 3

I'd be happy for HTTYD2's success.....but still be annoyed at Maleficent's.

You need to just let your Maleficent hate go. It's making good money and there is nothing you can do about it. Just accept it and move on.
  • Like 1

You need to just let your Maleficent hate go. It's making good money and there is nothing you can do about it. Just accept it and move on.

I'm not the one with the "MaleficentKilledGodzilla" username. :)

Ahem. I'm way late for this, but Tyom Hardy in LOCKE is absolutely worthy of a nom.

Haven't seen it. You're probably right though

I just saw Maleficent. I don't know what the hell I just watched. Perhaps one of the worst movies of summer. Man how weird and sad is it that the best movie I've seen so far this summer is Fault in Our Stars and chef. Every single major blockbuster that I have seen with the exception of X Men has either been disappointing or just ok.

Serious response to this now: YAYYYY

I'm not the one with the "MaleficentKilledGodzilla" username. :)

Well, he needs to just be happy with Maleficent's success and not mock fans of other movies. Both of you are annoying.

Such a hack really. The CGI is awful and plastic.

Shoe-in for the Academy Award though.

I hear they are hiring him to direct the live action adaptation of the Lion King. Sharlto Copley tripling up as Simba, Mufasa and Scar with Miley Cyrus playing Pumbaa. Can you say BEST PICTURE? I think so. Avatar's time is up.

OMG I want this

I am writing Phil Lord and Chris Miller's YZMA for CAYOM though

• Like 1

The difference is that Blankments praises Copley while the other Maleficent fans praise Angelina Jolie.

And mine is much more deserved

BLANKMENTS WHAT THE HELL

Performance art. I am the next Shia LaBooof

Copley is the male lead in the leggiest blockbuster of the Summer. 

He deserves the attention and praise! 

Posted Image

RTH would be played by Sharlto Copley in a live-action BOF movie. FACT.