#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

Funny enough I didn't do that. All you're showing is that my "spamming" and "trolling" got to you.

Actually it was when you rudely and arrogantly called me an idiot in the Mal threads that I decided to torment you with a new username...and it seems like I’ve succeeded.  

On topic: Godzilla still hasn't cracked $200m?? How do you open with nearly $100m and fail to do $200m?  :bop: 

• Like 2

Avatar remains enjoyable. It's still a visual feast, even if some of the elements are starting to look their age. Many of the animals, in particular, look a little plastic nowadays. It's also pretty apparent that they were cutting it close since none of the animals have fur or feathers, which would compound the animation difficulty. It'll be interesting to see how they advance things in the sequels.

Several sequences of the film exist for little reason than the visual wankery. It's pretty amazing that Cameron basically sold the film entirely on the visuals and it worked to a huge degree. That's a testament to the pretty amazing worldbuilding rather than creating a deep story and characters. People bought into it back when it was released, and it's still easy to get caught up in the fun ride.

It probably is Cameron's worst film (well, barring Piranha 2), but that's mostly a testament to his strength as a filmmaker. He does things that just click with the audience. I just hope that his future films pick up the pace in the writing department.

• Like 3

Actually it was when you rudely and arrogantly called me an idiot in the Mal threads that I decided to torment you with a new username...and it seems like I’ve succeeded.  

On topic: Godzilla still hasn't cracked $200m?? How do you open with nearly $100m and fail to do $200m?  :bop: 

Well damn.

Please Hammer don't hurt him. :lol:

Yawn. I'm going to be more mature and let you go about your day. 

Ranking the shows I've binge-watching

1. Louie

2. True Detective

3. Check it Out! with Dr. Steve Brule

4. Rick and Morty

5. Breaking Bad

6. Adventure Time

7. Hello Ladies

Edited by Jack Nevada hates movies
  • Like 1

Ranking the shows I've binge-watching

1. Louie

2. True Detective

3. Check it Out! with Dr. Steve Brule

4. Rick and Morty

5. Breaking Bad

6. Adventure Time

7. Hello Ladies

Watch Party Down!!!, You will love it, and it will top your list.