#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

Well likes have become popular lately.There's only 1 man to blame for this.Show yourself.

You need to get to work on setting your first major action as an moderator. That's the way to leave your mark on history. May I suggest removing the like quota entirely?  :ph34r:

• Like 2

*SIGH* Can we just make a rule that the general public isn't the end-be-all on film opinions?

But what can we do about it? Nothing, unless we establish some kind of cinephileocratic totalitarian state where everyone who saw TF4 is put into reeducation camps, and everyone has to pass an IQ test before being allowed admission into the theater. :) Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 1

And when I saw it, There was only adults, many couples, then it's not just kids. Family is just 40% of this movie audience.

When I went to see it, there was just one family with children, the rest were all adults and couples. I found that surprising. There is clearly some wide appeal.

But what can we do about it? Nothing, unless we establish some kind of cinephileocratic totalitarian state where everyone who saw TF4 is put into reeducation camps, and everyone has to pass an IQ test before being allowed admission into the theater. :)

Welcome to Televania.

• Like 2

The important thing is in Metacritic if a movie has a 70 grade, it really got 70 average (from the critics).And if it has 95, it really got 95 average.Summer movies are not great movies. They are Entertainment.