#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

Unfortunately. Which is silly because a child is more in danger with a camp counselor, teacher, or a coach. Some guy sitting in a playground while parents are there is pretty harmless.

It is impossible for anything to happen. 

From what I have heard and read, most likely to be abused by family member, older cousin or person of power. 

• Like 2

Oh, like a Gruul deck? Or just a random red/green monster deck?

I have no idea what those words mean. My friends and I were very casual players. Not that much strategy in the deck-building.Except that one Elf Deck a friend built. I hated it so much.
  • Like 1

I HATE waffles. :D

I used to be on this board where the head admin and founder of the site's username was Waffle. About a year after I joined, Waffle went crazy and started releasing personal information willy-nilly. Eventually, the other admins on the site tricked Waffle into switching accounts with one of them, since Waffle was claiming everyone only hated him because his name was ruined. Once they switched accounts, the admin who had Waffle's account (The Cartoon) instantly IP-banned him.

That wasn't the end of the story though. Waffle still had some personal information saved on his computer, so he (I kid you not) called The Cartoon's nanny from childhood and started screaming at her about how The Cartoon was an awful child. Said The Cartoon was 21 at the time, whereas Waffle was 15. The Cartoon called the cops on Waffle but Waffle lived in Oregon whereas The Cartoon lived in California, so it really didn't help much at all. Eventually, The Cartoon left the site for his own safety and Waffle remained banned, although he would pop up every six months or so under a new IP. We still celebrated the Forum's Independence Day every June 28 though.

Tl;dr I hate Waffles as well

• Like 1

I have no idea what those words mean. My friends and I were very casual players. Not that much strategy in the deck-building.Except that one Elf Deck a friend built. I hated it so much.

Well elves suck because they are so cheap and multiply like rabbits :lol:  I wasn't a hard core player like tournaments or anything, but I did take it a bit seriously at times. ^_^

• Like 1

I have seen the poster for Earth to Echo for what seems like months now. Had no idea what the movie was about, finally read this plot summary last week

Logline: Four young friends help a small alien get back home 

They remade ET?

:o

It's not a remake of ET!

This thing is way cuter than ET! :wub:

• Like 2

I used to be on this board where the head admin and founder of the site's username was Waffle. About a year after I joined, Waffle went crazy and started releasing personal information willy-nilly. Eventually, the other admins on the site tricked Waffle into switching accounts with one of them, since Waffle was claiming everyone only hated him because his name was ruined. Once they switched accounts, the admin who had Waffle's account (The Cartoon) instantly IP-banned him.

That wasn't the end of the story though. Waffle still had some personal information saved on his computer, so he (I kid you not) called The Cartoon's nanny from childhood and started screaming at her about how The Cartoon was an awful child. Said The Cartoon was 21 at the time, whereas Waffle was 15. The Cartoon called the cops on Waffle but Waffle lived in Oregon whereas The Cartoon lived in California, so it really didn't help much at all. Eventually, The Cartoon left the site for his own safety and Waffle remained banned, although he would pop up every six months or so under a new IP. We still celebrated the Forum's Independence Day every June 28 though.

Tl;dr I hate Waffles as well

You can be honest with us...

Shawn is the waffle, right?

• Like 6

You *do* look a little shifty-eyed, though. Admit it.

Well, yeah, I do... but I am not a pedo bear looking for little kids at the movies.  <_<  :lol:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2