#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

AGH INDECISION

I'm counting on Empire or someone to tell me what to do

I'm a third through Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. the Underworld. Should I attempt to finish it, or work on a movie I'm currently feeling a lot more spark on?

Edited by Blankments
  • Like 1

Would Binoche like to explain his comment about Friends being racist? Cause if it's "well it didn't have this and this ethnicity in it", that's pretty weak.

I wouldn't say it was racist, but it was odd how incredibly white the show was, even outside the main cast.

AGH INDECISION

I'm counting on Empire or someone to tell me what to do

I'm a third through Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. the Underworld. Should I attempt to finish it, or work on a movie I'm currently feeling a lot more spark on?

I would work on the movie you are feeling a lot more spark on. Don't force yourself to do the other ones just because you feel like you have to.

It is all for fun, so do the one that is more fun to write. 

Edited by Empire

I think I am the only one so far that doesn't like it.  :unsure:

I'm with you.

The show is decent, but that's about it for me. I can deal with the first four seasons, but after that, eh.

It also has one of the worst laugh tracks. Not as bad as say, Married with Children, but still very annoying.

Paraphrasing here, but stuff like this is cringe worthy.

Chandler: I love Monica.

Audience: Wooooo!

Can't stand that shit.

• Like 1

I can see how Friends suffered from internalized racism. That, I can definitely understand. Everyone was fucking white. And I'm not just talking about the main six.

But Friends is still one of the funniest shows. I love it.

• Like 2

I would work on the movie you are feeling a lot more spark on. Don't force yourself to do the other ones just because you feel like you have to.

It is all for fun, so do the one that is more fun to write. 

Sweet

Sandra Bullock and Chris Pratt in Mesoamerican History, here I come!

(John Legend plays Theme Song Guy btw)

• Like 1

I wouldn't say it was racist, but it was odd how incredibly white the show was, even outside the main cast.

It's not the only show like that though.

My other favorite show Everybody Loves Raymond was like that, only 1 African-American I could remember (Robert's cop partner Judy).